Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GKN military tubeless rims m37, m101, power wagon, etc.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GKN military tubeless rims m37, m101, power wagon, etc.

I have a bunch of new in box GKN 16 x 6.5 tubeless rims for the m37, m101, and any other vehicle using the same budd type rim. These were the military's replacement to the split ring budd rim and have the same backspacing. The NSN is 2530-01-534-1110. I swapped out all my m101 trailer rims for these and couldn't be happier. I can now run commonly available tubeless tires, as well as have them high speed balanced. Additionally, these rims bear DOT markings making them fully road legal.

Now I understand that tubeless rims are not period correct for the m37, power wagon, weapons carrier, etc. but at the same rate also understand that many guys may want to have them for the better ride characteristics (especially if their rig is a daily driver)..........

I am asking $175 per rim --- for quantities of three or more, I would do $150 per rim. All prices would be plus shipping from Norfolk, NE 68701. Each rim is individually boxed (box size is approx. 18x18x9 inches), and weighs about 40lbs. Additionally, I will be travelling to Dayton, OH and then on to NJ starting September 10th and could drop them off along my route provided they are paid in full in advance. I will also be at the Gilbert, PA military vehicle rally September 17th through19th and could bring them there as well provided they are paid in advance.

I take payment via paypal gift, regular paypal with the 3.5% fee added on, money order, or cash.

Please email me directly at wsmco@aol.com if interested......

Z

Could you post a picture of them?

Matthew
    1967 W200.aka.Hank
    1946 WDX.aka.Shorty
    2012 Ram 2500 PowerWagon.aka Ollie

Life is easier in a lower gear.

Comment

Here are the pictures.
      Attached Files
      1967 W200.aka.Hank
      1946 WDX.aka.Shorty
      2012 Ram 2500 PowerWagon.aka Ollie

Life is easier in a lower gear.

Comment

I would jump on these but I really don't know if they will clear these Helitool disc brakes I'm in the process of putting on.

Comment

Are these still available?

Hi, are these wheels still available? If so, I would like to purchase five of them. I sent you an email. Please let me know as soon as you can.

Comment

Working...
          X