X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1975 W600 & W500 Power Wagons for sale

http://columbia.craigslist.org/cto/4333731694.html

Hello Everyone ,
    I'm new to this site and quite impressed with the information and people here . I'm a ol'Dodge boy myself and having been messing with them all my life . I have two Dodge Power Wagons for sale . Please check out the link and if any questions please let me know . Happy to answer all questions and open to all offers . I've been a diesel mechanic all my life and know the condition of these veh. well . Hope everyone is doing well and has gotten through all this crazy weather . You can also contact through here and at kf4kpt@yahoo.com . Thanks and Take It easy .
    Dr.Love
    Last edited by Dr.Love; 02-16-2014, 05:35 PM. Reason: link not working

Columbia

I was hoping you were in Columbia Connecticut but I assume you are in SC?

Comment

Hey Yank,
      We're down in SC . You are correct.

Comment

Update w600 1976 dodge power wagon

Hey Everyone,
        Sold the W500 and have the W600 for sale . Asking 7000.00 for the W600 . Checkout the link to Craig's list for details . Truck has a lot of rare factory specs . Thanks for your time and take care .

Comment

Send me a for sale or wanted ad for Power Wagon Advertiser magazine, up to 100 words free. It must include an area code and phone number, since a lot of readers are not on the web. You would be surprise at how many readers are not on the internet — they buy and sell, too!

Email your ad using the contact us link below.

For more information, go here:

http://www.powerwagonadvertiser.com/placead.html
          Power Wagon Advertiser monthly magazine, editor & publisher.

Why is it that the inside of old truck cabs smell so good?

Comment

Working...
          X