Power Wagon Advertiser Forums Midwest Military Dodge Power Wagon Gear Vintage Powerwagons

Go Back   Power Wagon Advertiser Forums > CIVILIAN DODGE 4X4 TRUCKS > 1-Ton Power Wagon

Notices

1-Ton Power Wagon Dodge called it the General Purpose Power Wagon; 1946-1968 WDX-WM300, the civilian truck with the military look. Also has come to be known as the flat fender Power Wagon, abbreviated FFPW

Old 08-17-2003, 11:32 PM   #1
Gordon Maney
Editor/Publisher PWA

This forum site is sponsored by....

....the Power Wagon Advertiser, the monthly magazine covering Dodge all wheel drive trucks.

If you like what we are doing in these forums and wish to help support them, please subscribe to the Power Wagon Advertiser.

Your subscription to the magazine will provide you with a very good value in the form of a monthly magazine covering Dodge all wheel drive trucks, and it will also help support this forum site.

Thank you for your interest and enthusiasm.

Gordon Maney, Editor, Power Wagon Advertiser

Why is it that the inside of old truck cabs smell so good?
Gordon Maney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 08:27 PM   #2
preaction
Registered

hey gordon

I hope your a patient man because it looks like i need some help again. I dont know what my number from the magazine is to use for the web site, could this be why im having trouble posting photos on the web site ? when i tried to post photos im not seeing the line to brouse to get the pics any help would be great, thanks paul

Last edited by preaction; 07-24-2009 at 08:31 PM. Reason: wrong place
preaction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 09:28 PM   #3
Gordon Maney
Editor/Publisher PWA

Quote:
Originally Posted by preaction View Post
I hope your a patient man because it looks like i need some help again. I don't know what my number from the magazine is to use for the web site, could this be why im having trouble posting photos on the web site ? when i tried to post photos im not seeing the line to brouse to get the pics any help would be great, thanks paul
There is a character string on your mailing label above your name, next to the expiration date. Enter that in your user control panel. Then you need to send me an email telling me you have done that and I will move you to the subscriber group. You can't post until you are a subscriber or premium user.

Write to me at b1pw1948 @ earthlink.net. Be sure to tell me your real name under which you subscribed, along with your mailing address.

Why is it that the inside of old truck cabs smell so good?
Gordon Maney is offline   Reply With Quote