Backroad, truck hunting pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nope no email

there is a chance that it was in my bulk folder and got wiped , I try and look for names I know before I erace anything . I am in the 4bt yahoo frum and get way to much email from that source , so sometimes the odd good email gets lost.

godsolderbrother@yahoo.com

I will watch for your email,

Now the girls are up and I really am off for wood....in the rain .

Comment

Hey Bruce,
      I'm on my wifes computer at home so I'll wait till I get on my computer at work before I email you my contact info.
      Do you have a set of military tires hanging around your shop by any chance?
      I am also looking for any pto drive parts for the winch, old style signal lights, steering colume signal unit, rear fenders, frond bed panel, fargo tailgate, bench seat, windsheild regulator handle, and probably a few more parts I haven;t thought of of the top of my head.

Comment

Hey Bruce,
        Hers a pic of the passenger door. I can get more pics if you like. The door is solid and easily prepped for paint. I also have an equally good drivers door if you need it.
        The windsheid frame is good except for the bottom passenger side, it has some rust and pitting.

Comment

Jake:

Ya forgit sumpthin? LIKE THE PICTURES! HA!

Later
          Ugg

Comment

Thanks Ugg,

This one gets blamed on the computer. LOL.
            I'm still thinking about what the doors and windshield frame are worth. Any input would be appreciated.

Thanks

Jake

Comment

Duh! What was I thinking, the file has to fit before the server will except it. I think I got it this time.
              Attached Files

Comment

Jake:

Cool door, but the WC's didn't have vent windows either. Still, with what Bruce in BC said about addin the corners.......

Later
                Ugg

Comment

Got your schematic Ugg

I will post what is needed to convert the doors , but that will be a month or so away . Dropping the vents and moving the track back to the earlier " vent free " design has been done in the past . At least I think it has . I am getting old enough to create my own history.

Comment

Lasered sign for my shop

Here's a pic of the sign my oldest boy did for me on our shop laser.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Jake,
                      Nice Sweptline Article this month!
                      MN

Comment

Hey Norm,

Thanks for the kind words I appreciate it.

Comment

Some of the local trucks near me:

Power Wagon, Chevy/GMC, Studebaker (??) half track, too far away for me to tell. Another, definite Power Wagon sitting on some property that's for sale.

The half track would make a cool field vehicle for me...
                          Attached Files

Comment

rxinhed:

That half track is wild. Maybe someone did a cab swap on it???? That really bears looking into.

Later
                            Ugg

Comment

Those are cool shots rxinhed,
                              Would love to be able to load those up and take them home.

Comment

Flat fendered fleet of Fargo's.

This is the latest addition to my fleet of flat fendered fargo's.
                                It's a 1949 Power Wagon that needs alot of TLC.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X