80 W150 new wheel source? Painted smoothies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 80 W150 new wheel source? Painted smoothies

Looking for a vendor for 15x10 painted smootie wheels for my 80 W-150.
    Anyone know who sells them?
    Thanks in advance.

Wow. This place is dead. I hadn't noticed before I posted this (and I assume nobody else will either) that there's only about one post every 1 to 4 weeks here.
    There's only been 30 post all year.
    Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

Well, a lot of members here have died.
      I come here a few times a week, but only click on certain subforums, and then only if they have any new posts.
      Most of the other truck sites I frequent are becoming less & less active. Maybe its due to the emergence of those same groups on facebook.

Anyways. I don't have an answer to your wheel question. The answer used to be Stockton Wheel, but seems like they went out of business.

Have you tried Coker Tire & Wheel?

Bucky

Comment

Originally posted by 712edf View Post
        Well, a lot of members here have died.
        I come here a few times a week, but only click on certain subforums, and then only if they have any new posts.
        Most of the other truck sites I frequent are becoming less & less active. Maybe its due to the emergence of those same groups on facebook.

Anyways. I don't have an answer to your wheel question. The answer used to be Stockton Wheel, but seems like they went out of business.

Have you tried Coker Tire & Wheel?

Bucky
        No I haven't. Didn't think of them since they're usually very expensive. But, I'll check them out. Thanks Bucky! I appreciate the reply.

Comment

Summit has a link for painted smoothies, too.

You mention the slowness of this page, I have not signed in since August last year, but I still visit semi-often.

Comment

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/wv...5042/overview/

Comment

Diamond Racing Wheels...

I'm not dead yet...!!!
              Got what I wanted from them. Pricing is in the ballpark and they will build almost anything you want.
              http://www.diamondracingwheels.com/

Do some digging on the web site and on the right side there is a tab called "Back to: Diamond". Hit it and look thru the available stuff.
              The guy who owns it knows his wheels and will help you get what you want.
              It's in Milwaukee, WI.

Might also look on Rancharger Central.
              DrPepper

Comment

Working...
              X