Hello from Boston

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Matthew Ziegler View Post
    I did Ray's disc conversion a few years ago n my front axle, love it. I'd recommend you also upgrade to the chevy master cylinder Ray recommends. Be careful to avoid the crappy Chinese rebuilt ones though, Had one that kept letting air into the system and gave me problems, finally got a bendix and all is well. If you want hanging pedals get a speedway motors catalog, they have lots of pedals and brackets for hotrod setc.
    Thank you so much! Been working on the M-37 and enjoy hearing positive things. Will do the Chevy master or the equivalent from another source. Do you prefer Speedway Motors over Wilwood?

Comment

speedway

Speedway sells wildwood as well as other brands, catalog of hot rod parts, lots of hanging pedal and brake related conversion hardware

Comment

hard to get into third, try this.

Drop in some moly slip. Comes in a small black bottle and all you want to use is an ounce. I took a vehicle in to have new syncros added and the owner of the company said to add some of this. Sure enough the thing was shifting better as I drove out of the parking lot. He lost the work but made way more in referrals from me. It lasts about 10,000 miles- at which point an oil change would be smart.

Comment

Originally posted by Bruce in BC View Post
          Drop in some moly slip. Comes in a small black bottle and all you want to use is an ounce. I took a vehicle in to have new syncros added and the owner of the company said to add some of this. Sure enough the thing was shifting better as I drove out of the parking lot. He lost the work but made way more in referrals from me. It lasts about 10,000 miles- at which point an oil change would be smart.

Thanks for the heads up on this. I'd never heard of it before. Was going to try a synthetic Mobil 1 manual tranny fluid fill.

Comment

Does anybody have any spare pumpkins or complete hubs to sell by chance?

Comment

I f Charles Talbert is doing an electric wiper setup for you, Why have you not asked him about his disc break conversion?
              Rich Szklany

Comment

Originally posted by Rich Szklany View Post
                I f Charles Talbert is doing an electric wiper setup for you, Why have you not asked him about his disc break conversion?
                Rich Szklany

I did ask and he was waiting on his machinist to catch up on production. I have a timeline on my project and couldn't wait. So I ordered the wiper kit which is excellent. And went with Helitool for the disc brake conversion.

Comment

Originally posted by hectore3 View Post
                  I did ask and he was waiting on his machinist to catch up on production. I have a timeline on my project and couldn't wait. So I ordered the wiper kit which is excellent. And went with Helitool for the disc brake conversion.
                  Can you post a picture of your wiper kit?
                  Or maybe a link to the site?

Thanks
                  TGP
                  WDX & Misc. Pics.
                  http://www.t137.com/cpg/index.php?cat=10010
                  "47" Dodge WDX WW
                  "52" Dodge M-37 WW
                  "54" Willys M38A1
                  "65" Kaiser M35A1 WW
                  "77" Chev. K-30 400T,205,4.56 "No-Spin"
                  "84" Chev, K-30 Cummins 6-BTA 400,205,3.73Locker
                  "86" Chev, M1028A2 (K30) 6.2,400.205,4.56 Locker
                  "99" Dodge Durango "Limited Slip"
                  "99" Dodge 3500 CTD 4x4"No-Spin"

Comment

hubs

I have about 20 hubs pulled sitting in the shop if you still need a set or two. I am only in VT so shipping would not be terrible..

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Petroff View Post

Thanks
                      TGP

Sorry for the delay as I didn't see your post until recently. Here is the link to the owner Mr. Charles Talbert of Mseries who made up the wiper kit for me.

http://www.mseriesrebuild.com/

Comment

Originally posted by xm708 View Post
                        I have about 20 hubs pulled sitting in the shop if you still need a set or two. I am only in VT so shipping would not be terrible..
                        Thank you for posting up! I'd be looking for decent set of 4 hubs for the disc brake conversion. I will send you a PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Petroff View Post

Thanks
                          TGP

Comment

Working...
                          X