My 1954 XM37

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by creinemann
    Nice looking truck, looks well thought out and organized. You should bring it to the MVPA show in Dayton Ohio in June.
    Thanks Carl,
    we plan on going to Dayton but not sure what vehicle we will be in.
    By the way that is a fine M37 you have with nice combat wheels!
    coop

Comment

Coop, great looking truck. I am in Evansville and usually make Anderson. Here's a pic of my truck. It was a signal corp truck out of Anderson National Guard, 38th Infantry.
      Mark

Click image for larger version

Name:	0805 002.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	41.0 KB
ID:	171681

Comment

Outstanding M37

Mark, That is one of the nicest M37's I have seen! It's nice you own a vehicle with a background history intact.The only history I have on my truck is the red fire department
        paint found under the od paint when I bought it and the butcher job they left from mounting water tanks.
        I see an antenna mount,do you have any of the commo equipment back in the truck?I'm getting ready to install a radio in my truck.
        I hope we see each other at Anderson so I can check your M37 out.Thanks for the contact and keep in touch.

coop

Comment

I know the thread is old, but hopefully you still have the truck.

can you post some pictures of the wilwood hanging pedal setup perchance?

Thanks

Comment

Willwood pedals

I sold the truck a couple of years ago. If you send your email address I'll see if I can find some pictures when I have the time. Coop

coopfc@aol.com

Comment

Working...
            X