No announcement yet.

My 75 W600 in Kremmling, Colo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not that I'm aware of, at least not in the US or Canada. But based on what I see on the internet, particularly youtube, these medium duty trucks (the 2wd ones) were very popular in Latin & South America, more so than in the US. I think they may have even been offered past the 1977 models which was the domestic cutoff yr. Also they seemed to have offered every engine & drivetrain imaginable, sort of like the way our class 8 big rigs do.

Did you see something bigger than a W600?

Bucky

Comment

Bucky,

Thanks for responding.

One of my Facebook groups has two 20-somethings pondering a W900 they claimed to have seen. The D-900 that I saw...well, I could not imagine as a 4x4, but kids in the NYC area might have more imagination.

Happy Holidays!

Russell

Comment

I learned never to say never or always when it comes to Mopar.

Happy Holidays to you as well!!

Bucky

Comment

I have seen exactly one truck which might fit that description, it was very interesting. It appeared to be a mid to late 60's W500, but had tandem rear axles and a longer frame. Kind of like a cross between a W500 and a deuce and a half. It had the W500 style front axle rather than the military style rockwell, I don't know what the rears were. It did appear for all the world that it was born that way. Best guess would be a fairly small production run for the military.

Comment

Google "Dodge WT500"..... what you describe appears in some of the images.

Bucky

Comment

Working...
            X