No announcement yet.

61 Town wagon restoration/ modification project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When searching there I use these things ". Search for "town wagon" if you just type in town wagon you get a lot of unrelated things.

Comment

Here's another truck with a descent looking body.
      https://bham.craigslist.org/cto/4787648867.html

Comment

Originally posted by Andydodgegeek View Post
        http://www.searchcraigslist.org
        That is what I use. Found it with google. I just googled search all of craigslist and used the first search it listed. Works good, find all kinds of stuff.http://www.searchcraigslist.org
        wow that is a awesome tool! I like roadtrips so that will be very helpful.

Comment

Emergency brake lever

Does anyone have the correct emergency brake handle for my truck? I need all the in cab parts for it. If anyone has a picture of what I need to look for even that would be cool. I'm kinda getting sick of chocking my tires LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by LFD270ben View Post
            Does anyone have the correct emergency brake handle for my truck? I need all the in cab parts for it. If anyone has a picture of what I need to look for even that would be cool. I'm kinda getting sick of chocking my tires LOL.
            I'll look at my 59 town wagon parts truck tomorrow after work and see if I have everything.

Comment

I'll look at my 59 town wagon parts truck tomorrow after work and see if I have everything.
              Awesome Just shoot me a PM with how much you want for it. Thank you very much

Comment

I didn't get out to check my parts truck today, -15 degrees out there. I will check on it but it just plain hurts out there so you'll have to bear with me.

Comment

I understand. This truck won't be done overnight no hurry. You can wait til spring if need be. I appreciate the help.

Comment

Found another one for sale.

http://tucson.craigslist.org/cto/4816637886.html

Comment

Thanks for this one I will be driving to AZ to go pick it up. It should make a Good donor plus all the glass is mint.

Comment

Thanks for this one I will be driving to AZ to go pick it up. It should make a Good donor plus all the glass is mint.
                        Cool, hope it works out for you.

Comment

If you know anyone that needs parts for a 60 TW or power giant let me know I will be cannibalizing this truck. It lived its whole life in Arizona it has no dents or Bondo just surface rust. It will be in Colorado which is 900 miles closer to the people in the rust belt.

Comment

If you know anyone that needs parts for a 60 TW or power giant let me know I will be cannibalizing this truck. It lived its whole life in Arizona it has no dents or Bondo just surface rust. It will be in Colorado which is 900 miles closer to the people in the rust belt.
                            I try to save as much as I can when I strip one, screws, trim , small parts etc. I would be interested in the headliner strips if it has any unless you need them. I've got plenty of small parts myself. Hope this one is a sound.

Comment

The Seller said it has no interior inside of it. Hopefully it has something but I figured I would have to custom make everything inside I already made door panels from scratch.

Comment

I made the headliner for the 58 Townwagon I restored this year from the remains of the original headliner I used as a pattern. I've made a number of pick up headliners and door panels with the correct vinyl edging sewn on the edges. The headliner is held in place with metal strips and plastic cap strips running front to back and one side to side above the rear of the front seat.

Comment

Working...
                                X