My other Town Wagon project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My other Town Wagon project

I have 2 Town Wagon projects going right now. The first one is my 1957 Town Panel that is going on to the 91 W250 Cummins turbo diesel. The second one is a 66 Town Wagon that I am putting onto a 1985 W150 shortbed chassis with a 318 LA engine, 727 tranny, a 208 case, dana 44 front and chrysler 9.25 rear sitting on 35" tires. I just ordered 4.56 gears and a set of lock rights for the axles and I am going thru the frame and making it reliable so my wife can drive it to work if she would like. I replaced all the fuel lines, break lines, the rear brakes, front brakes, steering gear, tranny mounts, and all fluids. I bought the 85 pickup for $800 and sold the salt spreader off the back of it for $400. I bought the Town Wagon for $1200. I dont have a whole lot wrapped up into it yet, mostly just some time. I am currently taking a break from the garage because I had a double hernia surgery the day before yesterday and am recovering. Here are some photos of my project.

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

[IMG][IMG][/IMG][/IMG]

Comment

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Here is an unrelated picture. It is my 77 powerwagon which I sold about 2 years ago. Had lots of fun with it.

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

While I am up and have this posting picture thing figured out I figure I could show some of my other trucks. Here is my 1947 WH47 2 Ton truck.

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Another pic of the 66 Wagon. Its not perfect but it will be a fun ride.

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Working...
                              X