Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1/2 ton WC Command Car for Sale.....

Hey Gang,

My name is Shon Elliott and I am a long time member of this page from way back. I have been out of the Dodge scene for quite some time and I am looking to sell my last DODGE WC. It is a 1/2 ton Command Car with winch! It is a basket case, actually made up of a couple of Command Cars so there are duplicates of some parts and it is missing a few items as well, but a lot of it is there. It is completely disassembled but a lot of the parts are stored in my shop. The motor is not original it is a plymouth of some type, the tranny and transfer have been rebuilt. It does have the front seat frame, several sets of springs, and the seat back with map tray and box, and bottom part of back seat frame. Two sets of fenders, two tailgates (one with a pioneer tool rack, but both pretty rough) and two nose sections. Front windshield has hard to find cap. one set of running boards rear fenders are rough but useable. No title, bill of sale only and it is in Lubbock, Texas asking $3500 or best offer, email me for pics...

Thanks
    Shon

Lowering the price.....

Lowering the price a little, I would really like to turn this over to somebody. $3000 or best offer..........

Comment

Cc 4 sale

If its still for sale can you send pics? hotrodkady@yahoo.com

Comment

Working...
      X