Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1961 Town wagon parts practically free

ALL,
    I have to take whats left of my donor truck to the crusher on Friday let me know if you want anything off it make an offer!!! let me know ASAP!!!! located north of Denver

Very interested in the back doors and front fenders. See my reply in the PG section

Comment

Driver door Not sure what you consider repairable. crease in top left corner, Bottom skin intact but inside gone, 6x9 speaker hole

Comment

Passenger. Couple little dents, inside bottom gone, 6x9 speaker hole

Comment

Driver Fender: actually pretty good, little bit of rust right above headlights, dent from door opening too far but really solid, little crease in front wheel lip.

Comment

passenger fender: little rust on top towards door, door crease, little rust above headlight, front bottom corner a little crunched.

Comment

The truck came from outside Phoenix where it had been sitting in the desert for 30+ years. It started life in North Carolina in the service of the Navy. It is actually a 1964 I think. Quarters are super solid also just a little rust top of the wheel lips. THIS TRUCK HAS ZERO BONDO ON IT as far as I can tell. Email me with a offer if you want them alpinesurfer86@yahoo.com . Truck goes to the crusher on Friday no matter what UNLESS someone wants the whole rest of it. So let me know ASAP

Comment

both back doors

Comment

ok so the doors are toast, mine are a little better than those. I don''t actually need the front fenders just saying they are keepers for someone. I don't know if you want to but the bumper brackets would go well on the TW site or epay. Just saying.

Comment

Originally posted by Ron in Indiana View Post
                    ok so the doors are toast, mine are a little better than those. I don''t actually need the front fenders just saying they are keepers for someone. I don't know if you want to but the bumper brackets would go well on the TW site or epay. Just saying.
                    I guess I will pull the fenders off. Which bumper brackets front or rear?

Comment

rear brackets what would you need for them?

Comment

Originally posted by Ron in Indiana View Post
                        rear brackets what would you need for them?
                        PM a fair offer

Comment

parts

Do you still have the frame? I know a guy looking for cab mount brackets.
                          Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Leon in PA View Post
                            Do you still have the frame? I know a guy looking for cab mount brackets.
                            Thanks
                            Sorry I was in a time crunch it resides in the junkyard now. They said they don't crush old cars now only new ones.

Comment

Working...
                            X