1978 Dodge W200 For Sale, possibly.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1978 Dodge W200 For Sale, possibly.

I'm thinking of selling my '78 W200. It's an extended cab with 8' box. It has Dana 60 front and rear axles, which both were totally rebuilt a couple months ago. The rear is a posi. It's an automatic tranny. The truck mechanically is about all new. The engine, rears, steering, and suspension were all refurbished. It has a 318 with aftermarket cam, headers, exhaust, intake with carb. It's a daily driver that runs great and is a beast. It boasts a Skyjacker 2.5" lift with American Racing wheels and 285/75/16's. The truck comes from Colorado so it doesn't have any rot underneath. There's some on the box but, the new box will have new sides on, all metal. I didn't take the cheap route when building it.

Along with the sale of the truck comes a new box from a 80,000 mile truck, new fenders, and new bumpers. The reason I'm selling is to pay off some bills. Thanks.

Btw, what is your opinion on it's worth? I have pics but can't attach them here. Please email me at mojorob1975@hotmail.com

Rob
Working...
X