1958 W500 Hemi for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1958 W500 Hemi for sale

cleaning out garage, still have the hemi power wagon, partly disassembled, it's stock and has no rust, also throwing in 2 pto winches, one complete with all parts to install and mint bumper and brush gaurd, also a closed nuckle dana 60 front axle with warn hubs and dana 70 posi rear, and 4 16.5 9.75 wheels and goodyears removed from my 1960 w300 durring upgrade. I was asking 5k but am motivated to make space in the garage. email me, thehoov14@msn.com and I will send you some pics. I am in Tacoma Washington.

I can't believe no one has bought that truck... if I could only find an affordable way to get it the 2100 miles from Washington to Texas. I really, really want one, but how do I move something that massive that far?

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron S View Post
      but how do I move something that massive that far?
      On a Goose-neck trailer being pulled with a 1-ton dodge with a CTD under the hood. Or at least that is how I moved mine when I bought it up in WA state and brought it back to CO, then 8 or 9 years later when I sold it that is the same way I moved it to it's new home in CA.

They are massive trucks,, but really not as heavy as they look. They pull pretty easy behind a dodge with a CTD under the hood. I have had the equivalent of two W500's on my trailer at the same time,, and you could feel them then, but the cummins still pulled it fine.

Matt

Comment

still available

This truck is still available, have tracked down all NOS motor mounts and a new NOS water pump, painted the frame semi gloss black and motor factory red, and set the motor in. Over the next few months I will have her running and driving(without brakes rebuilt yet). I'm now asking $7500 if your interested.

Comment

Pictures

could you send some pictures or post them here?

Comment

got her running

motor is in and running, carb float is sticking closed, and accelerator pump doesn't squirt much,so I will have it rebuilt this month, but she idles smooth if I fill the float bowl thru the vent tube untill the fuel is used up. I'm looking for 2 factory wiring clips that hold wires to holes in firewall if you know where I can find these let me know. Trying to figure out how to post pictures here, I guess I need to put them on the web someplace and then link them here. I can email pictures if your interested.

Comment

w200 pto and lu2 sold, need w500 mounting pics

I sold one winch, bumper, brush grill gaurd, and pto setup with all the factory controls from a 58 w200 for $2000, It was a mint package, the w500 frame flares out wider and would not directly bolt up like a factory option. I am looking for the proper w500 winch mounting setup, or good pictures of one so I can fab a exact copy to mount the winch I still have. As this truck comes togather the price is reflected, right now I'd entertain $7500. She's getting a new set of Power Kings and a brake job as I can afford, I will sand blast and powder coat the wheels too. Expect the asking price to double over the summer.

Comment

Leop

my email is thehoov14@msn.com, send me your phone number and I will text you pictures now.

Comment

she's getting better

Factory MU2 and bumper, factory PTO, new auxiliary PTO, 6431 under/over factory brownie. Asking $15,000 now.

Comment

asking 35k now

Running and driving everything works with exception of the philco roof radio. Ag pto on tcase drives 20k garwood with 175‘ of 5/8‘s wire in rear, low boy 445 hoist dump bed driven by trans pto, mu2 up front with 250‘ spetra synthetic rope driven from winch trans pto,* 3 speed brownie between trans and tcase, everything has correct casting date stamps of 1958. Needs a $2500 set of power king tires to be highway ready, still in original red paint.

Comment

Wow, 7500 to 35000 in 4 months

Would love to see some pictures.

Rob

Comment

attempting to post pics

Trying to figure out how to post pics here

Comment

this may work

First try
                          Attached Files

Comment

more pics soon

That was the only picture i had on my computer from months ago, all the rest are on my phone, can't get files to upload directly from smartphone, i will get them transferred to computer and posted soon.

Comment

having problems posting pics.

Using android tablet, the first pic post allowed me to choose a file from my computer, now it won't, I will work on it later.

Comment

Working...
                              X