1953 Dodge M37 Power Wagon 3/4 ton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1953 Dodge M37 Power Wagon 3/4 ton

1953 Dodge military M37 Power Wagon Weapons Carrier ¾ ton pickup. This is a nice California truck that is semi-complete....less doors, seats (base for seats are in place). No major rust or corrosion. It has the COMBAT type rims that take 9x16 tires. It has been converted from the original 24 volt system, to 6 volt (starter, generator) with two 6 volt golf-cart batteries. New brake master cylinder and wheel cylinders. I've also put on new radiator hoses, thermostat, radiator cap, ignition key, starter switch, oil pressure lines, fan belt, spark plugs & wires, front night light covers. The lights need to be checked out (it now has both headlights). Trans & clutch are fine. The yellow paint is over the original Army O.D. green. It was used by the US Forest Service after the Army. . ..that's why it's painted yellow. The roll-bar has been taken off (but is included) and the two non-original steel brackets on the back of the pickup bed, and the brackets on the front fenders and lights on front bumper have been removed. No spare tire. The 6 cylinder engine turns over easily and has compression (we should have it running soon). Tires have lots of tread and are in fair condition. Dash gauges & speedo are intact. It has all the data plates. Not registered in Calif. . ..no record (makes it easier to get a title without penalties). Seller will supply a bill of sale. Asking $3950
    See pics on Craig's List: https://post.craigslist.org/manage/4654428233

Key words: 4 wheel drive, 4x4, Jeep, Bronco, military truck, Rat Rod, Hot rod, rock climber, Dodge truck, Dodge Power Wagon, M43, M37, T-245
    [/SIGPIC]David Buehn (ex "bubble-head") US Submarine USS Tunny, APSS-282, 1968-69 Viet Nam.
    ROUGH & READY DODGE POWER WAGONS
    Specializing in WWII-Viet Nam era military and commercial Dodge trucks & parts
    WWII....WC-3, WC-12, WC-10, WC-53, WC-62, WC-15,
    1948 WDX and 1966 WM-300 Power Wagon[SIGPIC]
    1952 DODGE M37 ¾ TON TRUCK W/WINCH
    dbcolts@aol.com 714 310 9934, Indio, Ca.

Fixed this one too (no one else can open "your" links as they go to your personal page on Craigslist where you manage your items) - Nice looking trucks with tempting prices, just too far for me.

http://palmsprings.craigslist.org/cto/4654428233.html

Comment

Thanks.....

Thanks for posting a couple of pix. I know....a little far. Shipping would be $700-$1000.
      What is a good website to "park" some pictures that I can link to my postings here?
      David
      [/SIGPIC]David Buehn (ex "bubble-head") US Submarine USS Tunny, APSS-282, 1968-69 Viet Nam.

Comment

Picture Parking Page

You might try Pintrest or maybe a Facebook album? I have both, Robi's G-741 page also has a Gallery you can do an album as well.(maybe more) and register all the M-37's you care too.
        Old Yeller's Data Plate in stamped w/ G-2471, never come across that one before. They are priced to sell on your side of the world, and look mostly complete.

Comment

Thanks, again

Thanks, I'll give it a try on one of those site's....or Robi's site. Yeah...G-2471...???? I posted it on Robi's sight and didn't think about using those pics. Yes....mostly complete. Of course Old Yeller is missing doors, and can rob them off my parts trucks. I like the West Coast trucks, as they aren't as rusted-out as the East Coast and Northern trucks....where they salt the iced roads. Yet we still have to cut the heads off some bolts....ta'git'em apart.
          I just went up to a friends custom home he's building....and he has two of the older Dodge Power Wagons from the 1940's. One is a swivel frame that he brought down from Canada about 20 years ago....in great condition. The other must've been Army as there are NO Power Wagon emblems on it. And a pile of spare's....transmissions, PTO's, etc. Next time I got there....I'll copy/photo the data plates. Of course they both have winches. He has another two stored somewhere else....a restored Command Car, and an M37.

Originally posted by Bruce View Post
          You might try Pintrest or maybe a Facebook album? I have both, Robi's G-741 page also has a Gallery you can do an album as well.(maybe more) and register all the M-37's you care too.
          Old Yeller's Data Plate in stamped w/ G-2471, never come across that one before. They are priced to sell on your side of the world, and look mostly complete.

Comment

One Of My Albums

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...1&l=46ac4ccb0e

Comment

Originally posted by dbcolts View Post
              Thanks for posting a couple of pix. I know....a little far. Shipping would be $700-$1000.
              What is a good website to "park" some pictures that I can link to my postings here?
              David
              More than welcome!

Comment

Working...
              X