How to add power steering to a WC 3/4 ton...NOT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to add power steering to a WC 3/4 ton...NOT

Picked up a parts truck for the rims and thought you guys would like to cringe at the power steering set up it had put on it. some people should not be allowed to have access to a torch or welder.

It's a WC52 with winch that has been cobbled up pretty hard but all the driveline is there. Block checks out to be from a WC62 or WC63 as it is a T-223. Owner "said" it ran 3 years ago. Looking to move the whole thing along but I want the rims and tires. $700.00 for the whole thing if anyone is interested. I can take any pics you wish to see.

Now for the "steering" LOL

The war started after the war for this old girl.

Comment

Oh, Oh my that is some CUSTOM fabrication......
      1967 W200.aka.Hank
      1946 WDX.aka.Shorty
      2012 Ram 2500 PowerWagon.aka Ollie

Life is easier in a lower gear.

Comment

It's missing the duct tape

Comment

If you look close in the last pic, you can also see the overhead fuel tank. First time I've seen one done like that as well. LOL

Comment

Local news tonight on channel 13:

"See how an local daycare has become a pioneer in developing vocational welding classes for preschool aged gearheads."

Details at 10:00 P.M.

Comment

Originally posted by Clint Dixon View Post
              Local news tonight on channel 13:

"See how an local daycare has become a pioneer in developing vocational welding classes for preschool aged gearheads."

Details at 10:00 P.M.
              Pretty much defines, "Doing more harm than good."

Comment

Wow, what insanity!

Comment

I see a hose that looks a bit worse for wear, but otherwise....what? hahaha

Comment

Weld rod.. the other adapter.

Comment

Lawnmower fuel tank on a Power Wagon

Originally posted by Kevin in Ohio View Post
                      If you look close in the last pic, you can also see the overhead fuel tank. First time I've seen one done like that as well. LOL
                      A couple of years ago........I went to buy a "running" WDX Power Wagon. The guy had told me that he had a remote tank on it. So that I could test drive it....And after negotiating a price to buy it.......he says to me: you can't have the small remote tank. 'Cause I took it off my lawnmower......and I need it. Well! At least he let me use it, until I got it on the trailer.
                      I actually keep a small tank (off some type of lawn equipment) for hooking to carburetors....when they have bad fuel tanks we haven't gotten cleaned yet.
                      [/SIGPIC]David Buehn (ex "bubble-head") US Submarine USS Tunny, APSS-282, 1968-69 Viet Nam.
                      ROUGH & READY DODGE POWER WAGONS
                      Specializing in WWII-Viet Nam era military and commercial Dodge trucks & parts
                      WWII....WC-3, WC-12, WC-10, WC-53, WC-62, WC-15,
                      1948 WDX and 1966 WM-300 Power Wagon[SIGPIC]
                      1952 DODGE M37 ¾ TON TRUCK W/WINCH
                      dbcolts@aol.com 714 310 9934, Indio, Ca.

Comment

Working...
                      X