My M37 Restoration Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jrodjared View Post
    Yah seriously, what's the specs on that sandblaster?
    The pot holds 400lbs of sand, the compressor spits out 300-330 PSI.

It's a beast.

Comment

• Originally posted by JStinson View Post
      The pot holds 400lbs of sand, the compressor spits out 300-330 PSI.

It's a beast.
      Drooling...

And even more impressive: your shop has its own railroad siding.

Comment

• Originally posted by Elwood View Post
        Drooling...

And even more impressive: your shop has its own railroad siding.
        This shop is huge. It's not mine, it's a friend of the family that lives near us. He's building his own railroad on his property so he can run his locomotive and a few cars on it. He also has a working water powered grist mill. We get our grits and wheat flour from him. He lives in a massive antebellum house that looks like it came right out of Gone With the Wind. It's the coolest place ever.

Comment

• Dang. Whats he do for a living to get to enjoy all that?
          1951 B-3 Delux Cab, Braden Winch, 9.00 Power Kings
          1976 M880, power steering, 7.50x16's, flat bed, lots of rust & dents
          1992 W250 CTD, too many mods to list...
          2005 Jeep KJ CRD

Comment

• Hey what's the latest? Where's that shiny engine you sent me pics of?

Comment

• Originally posted by jrodjared View Post
              Hey what's the latest? Where's that shiny engine you sent me pics of?
              That engine is sitting in the shop, full of oil, and being turned regularly.

I haven't done a thing with the truck lately. (Prepare for the excuses) I've been so ridiculously busy with every other part of life that I've just put the truck on the backburner.

I do have enough done since the last article that I can write another article for the PWA, though. I really need to do that.

Comment

• Update

Ok folks, here's the deal. I figure you deserve an explanation on why this truck and consequently this thread are idle.

In August, I was accepted into a Radiologic Technology (xray tech) program in Columbus, GA. Since then (and it will get worse for another year and a half) I have been in classes and clinicals a lot. Starting in January, it will be even more intensive.

I've been through school before. This time it's no different. I'm broke.

Nothing has been accomplished on the truck in quite some time. I have plans for after graduation to work on it. Who knows how long after graduation. Either way, I have not forgotten about the truck or this forum. My flame for vintage Dodges is still alive. The truck will come roaring to life one day.

Comment

• OK, News is news, good or bad. Merry Christmas and good luck w/school, we will keep the light on for you!

Comment

Working...
                  X