Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Puller,
    Great job!
    I also am doing a 4bT powered M37 but I am far behind you. But my engine is back from the machine shop and I fired it up last week!
    Question, what steering column are you using?
    I test drove Paul Mierops M37 last summer with the stock column and wheel and it is very tight - nearly on my thighs. I am 6'2" and so a smaller steering wheel will help.
    My truck will have power steering and brakes.
    Dave

Comment

Thanks. Let me know if I can help. That is an awesome feeling to fire it up the first time. Mine was in sad shape when I got it so I had a lot of time in just the motor. I went with an Ididit paintable tilt. I can't remember offhand what length. I a m 6 foot and fit just right with mine. I mean its still small but it not something I think about when driving it around.
      http://www.ididitinc.com/universal-s.../TiltFS_Univ-5

Comment

Thanks!
        What wheel diameter are you going to use, and did you also get the wheel
        From them?

Comment

Im not a chevy guy, but the 90's steering wheels in their truck are my favorite wheels. Kinda weird I know. I picked up one on ebay in good condition. Generally Ididit fits all post 1965 truck steering wheels I believe. With that power steering conversion you sure as **** don't need a big wheel. The smaller the better.

Comment

Working...
          X