FFPW PTO Question...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kevin Mienke View Post
    My original plan was to stir the pot and walk away myself. I bet you already knew that when you decided to hightail it.

Stirring the pot is where the fun is and if you are going to run away and Gordon isn't going to say as much as he could, well then, I'm going to have to rethink my position. Perhaps I'll go to the other side and stir the pot in the other direction. Perhaps I'll use FFPW in at least one sentence everyday until none of us knows what kind of truck we really have and what shape the fenders are.
    Well, if you repeat it enough times, over and over to yourself, sooner or later you may just start believing it, but that don't make it so. ;^)

Gordon, your silence speaks volumes.

I hope you all were able to hear this as I am really far away but talking really loud....

Comment

Originally posted by CSCameron View Post
      Well, I learn something new every day. Did not know that the acronym FFPW was a no no. I actually thought it was a more accurate term and less confusing than using "Power Wagon" which seems really generic, but what do I know? Anyway, in the future, I will refrain from using FFPW, as hard as it will be. ;)
      Now if to you FFPW means "Farm Friendly Power Wagon", then that is totally acceptable and universally recognized...oh yeah, uh....I am still far away talking really loud.....

Comment

Working...
      X