Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dually Bed

http://www.powerwagonadvertiser.com/...&postcount=187

I'm looking for a bed like this one. This truck was photographed for sale in Oregon several years ago. If anyone knows where this truck is today or where I can find a bed like this in good shape, please let me know.
    Last edited by BurgPW; 04-25-2014, 09:11 PM. Reason: Trying to upload pic URL

Might look for medium duty trailer parts....

As soon as I saw the picture it looks like Dodge tacked on something aftermarket for the dual axle models.
    Good luck
    DP

Comment

Thanks. I thought the same thing but I've seen a few beds like this in my search so they are out there.

Comment

Based on what I see in the photo, that appears to be a modification someone has done to an original bed. That model of Dodge is not in our specific area of expertise, so I'm not certain that it is an original bed to that specific model. Rear fenders look to have had width extensions welded onto the original in order to get the added width for the duals; possibly they used a second fender welded to the original is what it looks like to me. The triangular shaped section that is added to the rear end of the running board to match the wider fender could be easily fabricated.

Comment

Could be factory, if so likely a Dodge, oh you want what, OK we will build it, as it appears not to be the only one out there.

I drive a DODGE, not a ram!

Thanks,
          Will
          WAWII.com

1946 WDX Power Wagon - "Missouri Mule"
          1953 M37 - "Frankenstein"
          1993 Jeep YJ - "Will Power"
          1984 Dodge Ramcharger - "2014 Ramcharger"
          2006 3500 DRW 4WD Mega Cab - "Power Wagon Hauler"

Comment

Where is this truck? Is it for sale?

Comment

http://collectorcarpricetracker.com/.../160349036922/
              I drive a DODGE, not a ram!

Thanks,
              Will
              WAWII.com

1946 WDX Power Wagon - "Missouri Mule"
              1953 M37 - "Frankenstein"
              1993 Jeep YJ - "Will Power"
              1984 Dodge Ramcharger - "2014 Ramcharger"
              2006 3500 DRW 4WD Mega Cab - "Power Wagon Hauler"

Comment

I have such a bed in Indiana. It doesn't have the running board extensions but does have the extended cycle style fenders. It needs rear pockets and a better tailgate which are available. I will sell this bed you can contact me at 59redtruck@frontier.com.

Comment

Thanks Ron. I've been hoping to find something close but that may be unrealistic. Can you snap a pic or two and send it.

Comment

Thanks. I finally figured out that all I had to do was click on the pic and it would take me to this link. That's the bed that I'm interested in.

Comment

Originally posted by BurgPW View Post
                      Thanks Ron. I've been hoping to find something close but that may be unrealistic. Can you snap a pic or two and send it.
                      I'll get a few shots of it. Where are you located?

Comment

Beds...

1957 W200 was available with dual wheels. Optional tires were 19.5.

Here's our '54, C-1-D-126, The transition piece from the running board to the rear fender shows clearly, as does the piece that provides extra width to the rear fender. The bed came in 7'6" length for the 116" wheelbase and 9' for the 126" wheelbase.

Comment

1957 d200 dually

I own the green 57 d200 dually that is pictured in above post. The truck is located in Viriginia about 40 min southeast of richmond. The truck has a standard cab with 315 v8 4 spd. Has a good Fla. title. I also have a 57 d300 chassis cab with big back window it is 315 v8 4spd. It has a Kan. title. and last is a 57 d200 that has a homemade wrecker apperatus in the bed. this truck is 315 v8 4spd. it is fairly rusty. but has a lot of good parts. I have not had it running but it does have what appears to be a reman engine in it. it has a Md. title the first two trucks do run. the clutch is stuck on the green one and the bed has been removed. but everything is there. also have a good set of repaired doors available. also have two more sets of the 17.5 wheel and tires in decent shape. I have had the truck for a few years now. I don't know if they are a reality or a dream because life has gotten in the way and way to many projects for my lifetime. If your interested reply with your email. thanks, scott

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Cook View Post
                            1957 W200 was available with dual wheels. Optional tires were 19.5.

Here's our '54, C-1-D-126, The transition piece from the running board to the rear fender shows clearly, as does the piece that provides extra width to the rear fender. The bed came in 7'6" length for the 116" wheelbase and 9' for the 126" wheelbase.

Paul,
                            It's hard to tell from the pics. Is yours the 7'6" or 9' bed?
                            Mark

Comment

Originally posted by Ron in Indiana View Post
                              I have such a bed in Indiana. It doesn't have the running board extensions but does have the extended cycle style fenders. It needs rear pockets and a better tailgate which are available. I will sell this bed you can contact me at 59redtruck@frontier.com.

I'm in Virginia. One of these days I'll get my membership updated and some pics added.

Comment

Working...
                              X