M37 engine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M37 engine

HI there,have got 2 M37s, looking to put a decent engine into the 1954 vehicle, canadian, longer block, plan on running her on propane occasionally, after the engine is installed...anyone got such an engine for sales, does not have to be factory fresh or perfect, just good and reliable, all best, t

Welcome to the group, you have a good start there. I would urge you to put a wanted ad in the parts for sale and wanted forum here:

http://www.powerwagonadvertiser.com/...splay.php?f=19

Send me an ad for Power Wagon Advertiser magazine, up to 100 words free. It must include an area code and phone number, since a lot of readers are not on the web.

Email your ad using the contact us link below.

For more information, go here:

http://www.powerwagonadvertiser.com/placead.html
    Power Wagon Advertiser monthly magazine, editor & publisher.

Why is it that the inside of old truck cabs smell so good?

Comment

yes I have 3

I am not sure what you mean by long block I think you mean a 237 cid or a 251 cid I have been looking for a good 218/230 cid flat head six in My search I found two 25 inch long flat head six motors I think they are from a 1948 pick up the other one is not known what it is from but I could ask the fellow I got it from please call me at (250) 413-7083 or Email Me thomasstrand1@msn.com

Comment

Complete M37 251

I replied in the For sale and wanted section but have not had a reply. I have a complete M37 CDN 251 fan to trans output original 24V that I would consider selling or trading for something of equal value. Its sleeping in my parts truck and I have not run it so won't vouch for condition. Call it 'Ran when Parked' years ago. I also have a 251 block from another M37 CDN that was parted by a previous owner. The original requestor is apparently in BC, so this would be reasonably close for him.

Comment

Working...
        X