New Belt Pulley S/N Register

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Belt Pulley S/N Register

I corresponded with Fred Coldwell regarding an update to the Dodge Power-Wagon list that he created, and he has given me permission to take up expanding and updating his previous research.

Therefore, I would like to see if there is an interest in sharing the sharing the serial numbers by the means of a register. I would like for owners of the New Process belt pulleys to send me the S/N of the belt pulleys that they have for this register. The owners names will not be published in the list unless they decide to give permission to do so. If it is known that a belt pulley came with a specific truck, the year and model number of the truck would be helpful for attempting to document the totals per year, etc. As a starting point, I will use Fred's list and attempt to expand his research. So, I am respectively requesting that belt pulley owners send me the S/N of their belt pulleys for this effort if they are willing to do so. You can just email the number to be included on the list. Remember that the list will be made available via a webpage and include just the S/N and what information that you specifically would not mind sharing

Thanks, and I look forward to hearing from you!

Todd Somers
Working...
X