Missouri Titling question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missouri Titling question

Has anyone had difficulties titling a flat fender power wagon in the state of Missouri? I purchased the truck in Missouri, have a bill of sale and a Texas title. I jumped through the state hoops of getting a VIN inspection by the Missouri highway patrol and followed all the steps given. I now am being told I will need a declaratory judgment aka a court order awarding me ownership of the vehicle. Has anyone gone through that kind of process to get a truck titled?

No, can't say that we have. When we bought the 46 back in '04 from KY, all we had was a Bill-of-sale, and after the Highway Patrol inspection, everything was good.

However a lot of states have in recent years cracked down on titling things. Keep us posted.
    I drive a DODGE, not a ram!

Thanks,
    Will
    WAWII.com

1946 WDX Power Wagon - "Missouri Mule"
    1953 M37 - "Frankenstein"
    1993 Jeep YJ - "Will Power"
    1984 Dodge Ramcharger - "2014 Ramcharger"
    2006 3500 DRW 4WD Mega Cab - "Power Wagon Hauler"

Comment

I live in Mo. and bought my M37 out of state, no problem at all. I'm in the process of titling a 1959 truck from NE. and had to have the local sheriff's department check the VIN. I'm still waiting on that one. My M35 came from MI. and no problem with it either. I never was told I had to go to court.

Comment

Working...
      X