2015 WV Road Rally October 9-12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2015 WV Road Rally October 9-12

It's shaping up to be a good event with 14 trucks and 30 plus road warriors. Here is the itinerary.

Friday - Arrive at my place in Morgantown, WV between 10am and 1pm. If you are towing, you can park your truck and trailer at my place. We will have lunch before heading out. Depart my place around 1:00pm for Blackwater Falls State Park. Or just meet at Blackwater Falls.

Saturday - Travel to Dolly Sods Wilderness Area, Top Kick’s Military Museum in Petersburg, and Seneca Rocks. Evening entertainment is Jonny Staats & the Delivery Boys at the Purple Fiddle in Thomas.

Sunday - Travel to Durbin to catch the Durbin Rocket scenic train at 10am for a 2-hour trip down the Greenbrier River. Lunch in Elkins. Some of the group will head back to Morgantown Sunday afternoon. The remainder will head to Spruce Knob, the highest point in WV.

Monday - Ride the scenic chair lift at Canaan Valley State Park in the morning and return to Morgantown by early afternoon.

The cabins are full and Blackwater Falls Lodge is sold out. Canaan Valley may still have rooms.
    Contact me at dad2nick1@yahoo.com if you want to join us.

I would like to say how much I truly enjoyed this rally, Megan and myself had such a great time. The scenery was one of a kind, the trucks were superb, and the new friends we made were worth the trip itself.

I would like to give a big thank you to Dave for leading this pack of WagonHeads and showing us all an incredible time.
    1967 W200.aka.Hank
    1946 WDX.aka.Shorty
    2012 Ram 2500 PowerWagon.aka Ollie

Life is easier in a lower gear.

Comment

Working...
    X