Headers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Headers

so do you guys know if these headers will work for my 75 dodge w200 with the 360 i just wanna know if they will fit in the engine bay and such thanks in advance

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/SUM-G9042/

headers

A 273-318 engine has a different port size than a 340-360, get headers for one or the other, find a company that knows the difference. if you end up with a header for a 318 you will choke the heck out of your 340-360, 15-20 hp. one header does not get the job done for both of these engines. call them and find out what they are for before you buy them. Dave.

Comment

Fire house patches wanted

I need to grease some Firemen into writing a few memories about a former Brush Truck in their House. I remember the Chief mentioning House patches from distant Fire Houses around the country was sort of like currency. Something to be collected and displayed. Would some Firemen on these forums explain this custom? Would i have to get a bunch from Nj & Ny. and offer them up first to other houses to get a wide variety or, would i be better off sending mulitple duplicates from 2 houses as a good old new jersey bribe.

Comment

Working...
      X