This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The purpose of this forum...

The normal advertising forums are for hobbyists, not businesses. There will be provisions at some point in the future for commercial dealers and sellers of trucks, parts, and literature to advertise.

Until then, on the theory that Dodgers like to know about all things for sale, I made this forum for vendors to stop by, introduce their businesses, make some comments about their wares, and, when the occasion arises, tell us about some new thing they are introducing.

Vendors will have to send me an e-mail telling me something about themselves, and requesting to be changed to vendor status. They first have to be registered users of these forums, which has no monetary cost to them. I have to manually move them to the vendor group, after receiving their request by e-mail, before they can post.

Registered users were initially blocked from posting to the vendor forum. I have changed that, since legitimate questions could result from a vendor post. Registered users may post a reply to a vendor thread, but may not start new threads in the vendor forum.

If there is a vendor you like and think would benefit by being here, please let them know how to get here, so that users of these forums may learn of their business.
    Last edited by Matthew Welcher PWA; 02-28-2018, 11:28 PM.
    Power Wagon Advertiser monthly magazine, editor & publisher.

Why is it that the inside of old truck cabs smell so good?
Working...
X