wc12 restoration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wc12 restoration

New to the forum. I`ve acquired a 1941 Dodge wc12 and am in the process of restoring it. The problem is when I got it home and tore it down I found it had a 251 engine in it. Wrong engine. Now I`m looking for a flathead 230 with a stamped T211 on the block. Was told that was the original by John from Midwest Military. I`m asking anyone who knows anyone that has a T211 engine that I may acquire said engine to install in my wc12. Also have a VF Dodge ton and a half and a Studabaker 6x6 to work on. So, looking for parts for those also.

WC-12 Parts

Originally posted by wc12 View Post
    New to the forum. I`ve acquired a 1941 Dodge wc12 and am in the process of restoring it. The problem is when I got it home and tore it down I found it had a 251 engine in it. Wrong engine. Now I`m looking for a flathead 230 with a stamped T211 on the block. Was told that was the original by John from Midwest Military. I`m asking anyone who knows anyone that has a T211 engine that I may acquire said engine to install in my wc12. Also have a VF Dodge ton and a half and a Studabaker 6x6 to work on. So, looking for parts for those also.
    I have a complete WC-12 for sale not running

Comment

Originally posted by wc12 View Post

Found a T215 from John at Midwest Military

Comment

You have a VF? Civilian or military?

Comment

Wc-12

Im not sure what a VF is. I believe it is military. The hood slants downward towards the radiator.

Comment

Vf

Originally posted by chewie View Post
            You have a VF? Civilian or military?
            military VF 405 w/ front winch. I`m looking for a box for it though.

Comment

automobiles

Regular preventive maintenance is probably the single thing you can do as a car owner to keep your ride happy and save money on repairs in the future. However, not everyone agrees on what preventive maintenance is, what you should do, and when you should do it. Let's clear that up, and give you some tips that'll apply to any vehicle.
              ………………………………………………….

PREVENTATIVE VEHICLE MAINTENANCE

Comment

Spam

Originally posted by jhonmax12 View Post
                Regular preventive maintenance is probably the single thing you can do as a car owner to keep your ride happy and save money on repairs in the future. However, not everyone agrees on what preventive maintenance is, what you should do, and when you should do it. Let's clear that up, and give you some tips that'll apply to any vehicle.
                ………………………………………………….

PREVENTATIVE VEHICLE MAINTENANCE
                Thanks for the SPAM jhonmax! and your link doesn't work...

Comment

Originally posted by 1hondaman View Post
                  I have a complete WC-12 for sale not running
                  aaaaa

Do you still have wc12 for sale?

Comment

Working...
                  X