WTB crew cab dodge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB crew cab dodge

I am looking for a crew cab dodge power wagon 4x4 1972 and up I would prefer a project truck but if not its ok if anybody knows of one could you please tell me about it thank you

Send me a for sale or wanted ad for Power Wagon Advertiser magazine, up to 100 words free. It must include an area code and phone number, since a lot of readers are not on the web. You would be surprise at how many readers are not on the internet — they buy and sell, too!

Email your ad using the contact us link below.

For more information, go here:

http://www.powerwagonadvertiser.com/placead.html

Assembling an issue right now!!!
    Power Wagon Advertiser monthly magazine, editor & publisher.

Why is it that the inside of old truck cabs smell so good?

Comment

There are a few CC Dodge trucks in Oregon on Craigslist. Easy search using Searchtempest.com...just type in zip code and your search parameters.

Comment

Well I live in texas so those are a little far away but thank you for the website it is very helpful

Comment

I have a 75 crew cab lifted with a Cummins currently for sale. IN TEXAS. It's on Dallas Houston and s.a. Craigslist if u want to check it. The only part of it that would b a project is restoring the body to original. Don't let the price scare you it just to ward off craigslist suckers.

Comment

Hi Jtbsurf,
            I looked at your advertisement on CL. Wow! I wish I was in a position to come buy it. I drive a 95 cummins 2wd and love it. You did a great job of marrying the crew cab and the power wagon. Jim

Comment

Thanks for the kind words. I will have an 81 crew cab first year power ram done with a getrag 5spd, hopefully by the end of January.

Comment

I just listed a 1972 W200 crew cab.

http://www.dodgepowerwagon.com/class...013-72w200.php

Comment

Originally posted by jbtsurf View Post
                  Thanks for the kind words. I will have an 81 crew cab first year power ram done with a getrag 5spd, hopefully by the end of January.
                  Jbtsurf is there a way to contact you.

Comment

I will pm you my info

Whoops guess you have to pay for pm. Email me jbtsurf@aol.com

Comment

Working...
                    X