360 4 BBL carb motor's and 727 TF Truck Trans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 360 4 BBL carb motor's and 727 TF Truck Trans

Hey Guy's Have several 360's with 4 bbl Thermo quad Carb' run great but there getting pulled to be replaced by a Cummin's have 3 total all from late 80's crewcab's all with Auto trans asking $550.00 for Package Motor / Trans all trans line anything Not needed for Diesel is available

Call is the best way to reach me located in Southern Ca . will be going to Military show in Lodi in April can bring 1 or 2 with me and drop off on way

Val 760-559-6592

Send me a for sale or wanted ad for Power Wagon Advertiser magazine, up to 100 words free. It must include an area code and phone number, since a lot of readers are not on the web. You would be surprise at how many readers are not on the internet — they buy and sell, too!

Email your ad using the contact us link below.

For more information, go here:

http://www.powerwagonadvertiser.com/placead.html
    Power Wagon Advertiser monthly magazine, editor & publisher.

Why is it that the inside of old truck cabs smell so good?

Comment

Hey Val
      Could you fill me in on the procedure for making the swap.
      I've been considering finding a Cummins to swap with the
      400 that's in my 77 D 200. I'd love to run it on veggie fuel.

Comment

Sure no Problem send me a E mail simplysmn@aol.com
        as for veggie oil your better off just doing a cummin's swap and running on diesel there is a lot that has to go into a Veggie oil process

Val

Comment

Thanks Val
          email address sent.

I have done some research on biodiesel. If I remember correctly the WVO has to be filtered, put in a centrifuge and at some point sodium hydroxide needs to be added in order for it to be used in a diesel engine. My job takes me to restaurants and bars where a lot of deep frying takes place. (chicken wing capitol of the world) if I can work a deal with my clients I may be able to buy their WVO.

If I choose not to refine it at home and still want to run on biodiesel I can get my fuel at Buffalo Bio Diesel.
          http://www.buffalobiodiesel.com

More than likely it will be primarily running on pump diesel. I just like to entertain the idea of using a renewable fuel.

Comment

Working...
          X