1942 WC 52 for sale Concord, NC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1942 WC 52 for sale Concord, NC

For Sale: 1942 Dodge WC52 located in NC. $12,000 Firm.

1942 Dodge WC 52 w/Winch. Body is in great shape. This truck is a road worthy vehicle. Runs excellent! Drives great, and stops in a hurry. It has a little rust in tool boxes. It has a few dents and dings that were original and left untouched on purpose after ground up restore. Has good paint over primer. This is not a show vehicle although it has been in many. It has some repro parts, repro data plates, and a few other odds and ends. Has new canvas seats with original springs, good original front canvas top, repo bed canvas and back flap. The bed has new oak wood, and on troop seats. It has a repro new wiring harness for electrical and in excellent shape. Lights all work. Transmission shifts flawlessly in hi-low and the four wheel drive works great. E-Brake holds well on a decent hill. Acceleration is excellent. New carbuator, new coil, rebuilt generator and starter with new battery. New wheel brake cylinders, new master cylinder and new fuel sending unit. Winch has been used for recovery and works great. Engine has been rebuilt with 1000 miles on it. It starts within two or three revolutions and idles perfectly. Has vacuum wiper motors but not hooked up. It drives straight with no vibration until you get past 45 mph. Wheel rubber is in good shape and tires are almost new.
    It is registered in the state of NC. I have all paperwork necessary for transfer and ownership.

Items that need to be addressed:
    -Needs regulator. The one in it is not working properly.
    -The original horn works great but needs adjustment.
    -Needs some exhaust work done.
    - New fuel gauge does not work but all others do.
    -Has a few of the usual very minor oil leaks on the engine, axles, and ball joints.
    -Brakes shoes are good but need to be replaced soon.
    Extras parts:
    Two wheel hubs
    old brake cylinders that were replaced and a few other things I can't think of at the moment. I also have an old carb that came with it.

I am not in a hurry to get rid of it, but will sell to serious buyer. PM me for interest, or call me at 704.305.0125. Please no tire kickers.

Working...
X