Tailgate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tailgate

I am looking to finish off my tailgate. Its not an original gate so there is no raised Dodge letters so does anyone know of a source to get a Dodge emblem for the tailgate? Also looking for a source for the chains, I have an older set but looking to upgrade. It is for a 60 W 200

I got a "Dodge" from a wrecked tailgate, and had it welded into my non-embossed tailgate.

Comment

If you don't want to go to that trouble I had a vinyl decal made in the same font and size for my truck. It looks great and a lot less work.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Cimoch View Post
        I got a "Dodge" from a wrecked tailgate, and had it welded into my non-embossed tailgate.
        Thank you thats a great idea , if I asked before I painted that would have worked great

Comment

Originally posted by Ron in Indiana View Post
          If you don't want to go to that trouble I had a vinyl decal made in the same font and size for my truck. It looks great and a lot less work.
          Thanks Ron that sounds like a great idea , do you have a picture of it , also where would I get it ?

Comment

I'm going to have one made for a 59 I'm finishing up I could have my sign shop cut two right away. I'm doing it in Sand Dune white which goes with red VERY well. The sign shop copied a tailgate I took in when I first did this on my 59 in 2001.

Comment

I'm going to have one made for a 59 I'm finishing up I could have my sign shop cut two right away. I'm doing it in Sand Dune white which goes with red VERY well. The sign shop copied a tailgate I took in when I first did this on my 59 in 2001.
              I would like to try it , only thing is do you think they could make it in silver , not sure the white would fit my truck because all the contrast is silver ?

Comment

not a problem I'm sure he could, it's just a matter of loading the vinyl in the printer.

Comment

not a problem I'm sure he could, it's just a matter of loading the vinyl in the printer.
                  That would be great Ron , just let me know how to send you the payment & shipping info , Thank you

Comment

I picked up the decal today email me at 59redtruck@frontier.com

Comment

I picked up the decal today email me at 59redtruck@frontier.com
                      E-mail sent , Thank you

Comment

Thank you Ron for the decal , I received & installed it today , it was just the right solution for me ! Also recently installed an aluminum diamond plate bed floor , check it out
                        Attached Files

Comment

Looks great glad you likes it. I've got one to put on the 59 I did to finish it up. With my mom passing away and the funeral tomorrow I'm way behind.

Comment

Looks great glad you likes it. I've got one to put on the 59 I did to finish it up. With my mom passing away and the funeral tomorrow I'm way behind.
                            I am sorry for your loss , my condolences

Comment

Working...
                            X