May be for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Carol,

Would you consider a new home for it in Australia?
    These trucks are extremely rare down here, I've only been able to find 2 that were for sale 5 years ago, and no one seems to know to much about them.
    How much are you asking for it?

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Gordon Maney View Post
      More vies.
      I hope someone gives these two trucks a good home.....partly because they both are nice trucks, but mostly because of who they belonged to. I would love to have either one of them, but money is a little tighter right now and I am several states away in Idaho.
      What I really found interesting about the yellow/red truck is that a previous owner went to the trouble to paint the inside of the engine compartment yellow, but didn't paint the inside of the cab. ????
      Good luck on the sale. Jerry

Comment

Originally posted by Roughy View Post
        Hi Carol,

Would you consider a new home for it in Australia?
        These trucks are extremely rare down here, I've only been able to find 2 that were for sale 5 years ago, and no one seems to know to much about them.
        How much are you asking for it?

Cheers
        Yes, I'd consider a new home in Australia - if I could come to visit it someday! Gordon's magazine has many subscribers all over the world, and quite a few in Australia. So, at least you're not the only PW guy down under. If you'd like more information or more photos, please email me at cahaack@earthlink.net.
        Carol

Comment

Originally posted by Jerry Henry View Post
          I hope someone gives these two trucks a good home.....partly because they both are nice trucks, but mostly because of who they belonged to. I would love to have either one of them, but money is a little tighter right now and I am several states away in Idaho.
          What I really found interesting about the yellow/red truck is that a previous owner went to the trouble to paint the inside of the engine compartment yellow, but didn't paint the inside of the cab. ????
          Good luck on the sale. Jerry

Jerry,
          Only the yellow/red B1 (Gordon's first truck) is left. The others have found homes. As near as I can tell the inside of the cab is completely original, so it's always been red. Gordon didn't paint any of it; the exterior and the engine compartment were already yellow when he bought it in the early 1970s. We'll probably never know the answer to your question!
          Carol

Comment

Hi Carol,

It seems like my wife told Santa that I'm not allowed a truck for Christmas this year. A few things have happened over the Christmas break which have depleted my budget for purchasing a truck down to nearly nothing. Thank you and good luck with the sale.
            Pete

Comment

Still for sale?

Hello,

Is the yellow truck still for sale?

Thanks
              Troy

Comment

The yellow truck is now sold. My wife Sarah is happy to say it is her first Power Wagon. It will be loved.

Comment

price

Originally posted by Athena View Post
                  Hi,

Yes this awesome truck is still for sale, although we may be getting close to finding just the right home for it. Gordon especially loved this truck for winter driving. He said there was literally no place he couldn't go in it.

Let me know if you want more photos, or have questions. Thanks, Carol
                  have you come up with a price yet ?

Comment

Originally posted by bufflerhunter View Post
                    have you come up with a price yet ?
                    Truck is sold

Comment

Working...
                    X