• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like it.
    tell us more

Bucky

Comment

Not sure if this would work but it is a 9 ft bed.

http://www.dodgepowerwagon.com/class...416-9ftbed.php

Comment

Originally posted by ABCanuck View Post
        Not sure if this would work but it is a 9 ft bed.

http://www.dodgepowerwagon.com/class...416-9ftbed.php
        That's what I am looking for, but too far. Got some leads locally, found a secret stash, but the owner is a nut. Found out I may be able to work through his son yesterday. Guy has over 100 dodge/Plymouth vehicles 50's 60's 70's. I am located in Michigan.

Comment

I'm in Alberta, almost everything is far for me :). Then add the border, exchange rate......

Comment

A little more info, looks like the front panel of the grill is from a cabover 55. They had the same fender flairs and cut of the wheel well below the headlight.

Comment

Any luck?

Originally posted by unbreakable View Post
              That's what I am looking for, but too far. Got some leads locally, found a secret stash, but the owner is a nut. Found out I may be able to work through his son yesterday. Guy has over 100 dodge/Plymouth vehicles 50's 60's 70's. I am located in Michigan.
              I'm looking for a 9' bed as well. If anyone knows where one is please let me know. Thanks, Mark

Comment

Learning a little more, been searching for the front grill panel and the wheel opening cut near the front bottom is the same as a cabover instead of a truck. Going on vacation in south Dakota, hoping to find parts.

Comment

Working...
                X