Just saying hello to everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just saying hello to everyone

The last few months have been anything but slow for me.
    Planning a wedding, having our son Graduate high school, normal shop projects, normal home projects, getting married, planning the and working the 29th annual Iowa rally, following it up with attending the Eyes on Design show in Detroit.
    I am back and winding down getting back to a new normal. I am sorry If i have not responded to any of you right away or missed out on anything. I am getting caught back up on the forum, the magazine, and life.
    Any and all of you feel free to reach me by calling me, e mailing me and or show up in my driveway. You are all welcome.
    Getting back on track and schedule as we speak. I want to thank all of you for your support, If you have noticed there has been a mailing address change.
    It is now PO Box 530 Fairfield Iowa 52556, the email is still the same b1pw1948@earthlink.net.
    Let me know anytime if I can help you out
    Matthew
    1967 W200.aka.Hank
    1946 WDX.aka.Shorty
    2012 Ram 2500 PowerWagon.aka Ollie

Life is easier in a lower gear.

Is this mailing address for you or the PWA?

cd
    1949 B-1 PW (Gus)
    1955 C-3 PW (Woodrow)
    2001 Dodge 2500 (Dish...formerly Maney's Mopar)
    1978 Suzuki GS1000EC (fulfills the need...the need for speed)
    1954 Ford 860 tractor
    1966 Chrysler LS 16 sailboat (as yet un-named)
    UVA UVAM VIVENDO VARIA FITS

Comment

That is the new PWA Mailing address. You will now see it on the renewal cards and the magazine.
      Thanks
      1967 W200.aka.Hank
      1946 WDX.aka.Shorty
      2012 Ram 2500 PowerWagon.aka Ollie

Life is easier in a lower gear.

Comment

Hello to you and a happy 4th of July.

Gonna' be sending some pix and an ad for a matched set of '57 Civilian PW 4x4 axles in a couple of weeks. Not sure if anyone will be interested but I'd rather sell them than junk them.
        Thanks,
        DrPepper

Comment

Working...
        X