A poll on color for WDX-WM300 Power Wagons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A poll on color for WDX-WM300 Power Wagons

This is a poll to see which color you would choose for a 1948 to 1968 Power Wagon. In all cases in this imagined scenario, the fenders and running boards would be black.

You will only be allowed one vote, kids.

I will likely get lectured by Clint Dixon for not having the right color names.

Go ahead, Clint.... tell Todd what I have gone and done now....
    Red
    23.68%
    Dark blue
    9.65%
    Dark green
    30.41%
    Seawolf submarine green
    8.77%
    Yellow
    5.26%
    Black
    1.46%
    Granite gray
    7.60%
    White
    2.34%
    Omaha orange
    7.89%
    Turquoise
    2.92%
    Power Wagon Advertiser monthly magazine, editor & publisher.

Why is it that the inside of old truck cabs smell so good?

OK, I voted, but my one vote came out as one vote and exactly 100%. I win, I'm good with it now, ...except my "Green" vote, graph line came out "yellow"......goodnight....= )

Comment

Originally posted by MoparNorm View Post
      OK, I voted, but my one vote came out as one vote and exactly 100%. I win, I'm good with it now, ...except my "Green" vote, graph line came out "yellow"......goodnight....= )

Oh, noooooo, I can't fix that....

Comment

Ha!Ha!
        What the heck are you doing still up?

Comment

When you are unemployed it does not matter what time it is or what day of the week it is.... because you don't know.

Comment

Originally posted by Gordon Maney View Post
            When you are unemployed it does not matter what time it is or what day of the week it is.... because you don't know.
            Ha-ha, and more importantly, DON'T CARE! Most days I wouldn't have a clue if it wasn't for my computer telling me.

BTW: the choice would be easier if you had offered: K. Mienke Green :~ )
            Last edited by Gordon Maney; 07-08-2007, 05:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JimmieD View Post
              Ha-ha, and more importantly, DON'T CARE! Most days I wouldn't have a clue if it wasn't for my computer telling me.

BTW: the choice would be easier if you had offered: K. Mienke Green :~ )
              I know that Kevin's' truck is green, but what green is it?

Comment

I don't know, but that's why I chose dark green in the poll. I love that color! If I had one of those it would be that color.

Comment

Wink-Wink

Isn't it Fenway Green?

Comment

Schedule posting for madatory Color Lecture. Sign-up sheet attached.

Originally posted by Gordon Maney View Post
                    This is a poll to see which color you would choose for a 1948 to 1968 Power Wagon. In all cases in this imagined scenario, the fenders and running boards would be black.

You will only be allowed one vote, kids.

I will likely get lectured by Clint Dixon for not having the right color names.

Go ahead, Clint.... tell Todd what I have gone and done now....
                    What: Lecture Class on In-depth Analysis of Post World War II 20th Century Power-Wagon Color Pallet and Proper Naming Conventions.

When: 19:00, Thursday, July 12, 2007

Where: Iowa 80 Trucker's Jamboree, Antique Truck show Area

Who: The Honorable Professor Col. Dr. Sir Clint L. Dixon, Esq. (A.K.A.: Junior)

Come prepared with a lawn chair, pad of College Ruled paper, and #2 pencils.

Students will be required to submit double spaced typed manuscripts of their lecture notes, in triplicate, (carbon copies not eligible) within 5 class days, along with mimeographed copies of original legible hand written notes in preparation for, and as 50% grade score in conjunction with, final exam. Exam schedules to be announced at end of lecture. Test scores to be mailed by certified Post no less than 2 weeks, but no more than 6 months, after receipt of special Trucker's Jamboree issue of Power Wagon Advertiser Magazine. (Extra points awarded for proper in-depth coverage of Professor Dixon's personal trucks within the text of the article.) 8x10 color glossy framed photos autographed at additional charge.

Spence is definately being notified of this! ;^)

Comment

Dear Professor Junior,
                      I looked everywhere in my color charts and no where did I find Bovine Scatology Green......= )
                      Can I bring a calculator???
                      EagertoLearn

Comment

Hey, Gordon, I can't remember correct spelling but it's either Ponchatrain Green or Ponchartrain Green. As in Lake, as in Lisianna, near Metairie, LA. My favorite of all Dodge colors and the original color of part of my '67 truck :~ )

Comment

Originally posted by Bruce View Post
                          Isn't it Fenway Green?
                          I have been gone to baseball tournaments(70 games in two months)or I would have replied sooner. Bruce has the correct answer...Fenway Green. I tried to mix Ponchartrain without a chart and accidentally came up with my own color, one that I could never duplicate. Much to my dismay, when at the Iowa rally, Momma and Colt both said they preferred the yellow ones.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Some Folks

I guess your stuck w/'em. Sooo's hows the baseball season going, Colt shredding 'em up, make sure he get enough down time, don't want to get to the show and pull a rubber band?
                            Personally, I like it almost as much as OD. ;~)
                            Last edited by Bruce; 07-10-2007, 03:33 PM. Reason: More Cypherin'

Comment

Originally posted by Bruce View Post
                              I guess your stuck w/'em. Sooo's hows the baseball season going, Colt shredding 'em up, make sure he get enough down time, don't want to get to the show and pull a rubber band?
                              Personally, I like it almost as much as OD. ;~)
                              Thanks for asking Bruce. Colt's having his best season yet having added the split finger fastball to his repertoire. I must say he is impressive to watch at age 13 and keeps the hitter guessing. His team won the Iowa AAU state championship and qualified for the USSSA World Series in Battle Creek Michigan. They are a good group of kids, I hope they keep their love of baseball as they enter High School. Colt is bottom row, third from left.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X