Thank You!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank You!

I wanted to take a moment and thank each and every one of you, Your support has been and is overwhelming. This time of year I truly have to be many people at one time. The 2017 30th annual Rally was an overwhelming success.
    I also apologize for not being on here as much as needed, I also am working as hard as I can to keep up on all the different areas of my life. For those of you that don't know I am also the General Manager of Vintage Power Wagons, that is my day job. With that comes the planning and organization of the Power Wagon Rally. I enjoy it because of all of you.

I had so much help and support from so many of you this year and could not do it without your help.
    1967 W200.aka.Hank
    1946 WDX.aka.Shorty
    2012 Ram 2500 PowerWagon.aka Ollie

Life is easier in a lower gear.

I drive a DODGE, not a ram!

Thanks,
    Will
    WAWII.com

1946 WDX Power Wagon - "Missouri Mule"
    1953 M37 - "Frankenstein"
    1993 Jeep YJ - "Will Power"
    1984 Dodge Ramcharger - "2014 Ramcharger"
    2006 3500 DRW 4WD Mega Cab - "Power Wagon Hauler"

Comment

Thanks Matt, the best Rally since the first one! Banquet was well done with the video of the first Rally. Glad to see a lot of the old timers, lol.

Frank

PS: Wish Gordon could have been there.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Irons View Post
        Thanks Matt, the best Rally since the first one! Banquet was well done with the video of the first Rally. Glad to see a lot of the old timers, lol.

Frank

PS: Wish Gordon could have been there.
        Either you are calling me an Old Timer, or, you didn't think it was great to see me.....Hmmm....not sure which I prefer.....

;^)

I agree. This was one top-notch rally. Gordon would have loved it.

Junior

Comment

Matt-
          You did an awesome job this year! I don't know how you keep up with all your jobs...... Way to go, and thanks for all you do!
          Tim Ellis

1953 B4 PW
          2013 Dodge 2500 Diesel

Clean fingernails, free weekends, intact knuckles and financial stability are totally overrated.

Comment

I really don't know how you juggle all the hats you wear but if you want something done ask a busy man or woman. It had to be overwhelming at times but you and your crew pulled of a top notch rally. We're all family in this hobby and as such all you need to do is ask for help to lighten your load. The parade is an example, just get the word out to the crowd and it'll come together. Take care of yourself and your lovely wife. Go for more rides in your trucks it helps.

Comment

Matt:

Hey Pilgrim, this line of work sure does fit your pistol!
              I drive a DODGE, not a ram!

Thanks,
              Will
              WAWII.com

1946 WDX Power Wagon - "Missouri Mule"
              1953 M37 - "Frankenstein"
              1993 Jeep YJ - "Will Power"
              1984 Dodge Ramcharger - "2014 Ramcharger"
              2006 3500 DRW 4WD Mega Cab - "Power Wagon Hauler"

Comment

Working...
              X