This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Read this..... that means you!

When you post an ad here, also email it to me Power Wagon Advertiser at no cost to you. Up to 100 words free, and must include area code and phone number for magazine readers, quite a few of which are not on the web.

You have nothing to lose and everything to gain. Get exposure in front of people not on the internet.
    Last edited by Matthew Welcher PWA; 03-02-2018, 10:22 AM.
    Power Wagon Advertiser monthly magazine, editor & publisher.

Why is it that the inside of old truck cabs smell so good?

1961 Dodge power wagon WM300

1961 dodge wm300, this power wagon has been off the road since 1980. At that time it was completely disassembled by the previous owner and all body parts and frame sand blasted and primed. It has not seen the elements since then. It currently is a rust free rolling frame painted black enamel with the transfer case and front and rear differentials and winch installed. It is very clean and I have a garage full of everything that is needed to complete this restoration that came off the truck. Glass and trim, cab, doors,fenders,hood and even the bed. I have what appears to be the original 251 engine that is also disassembled. There also is extra parts as well. Included in the sale is a additional dodge wm300 that appears to be a 1956 it has a flatbed dump. It has been outside and is rusty but has a lot of good parts. Drive line intact motor frozen. This package is a excellent restoration project for someone. I have pictures available that I can send. I can also take pics of specific parts if requested. I will sell as a package deal only. I have restored many mopars over the years specifically cars. I really don't have an interest in completing this truck unless it doesn't sell. This is a great opportunity for someone who has a passion for this type of vehicle . I will answer questions honestly about the truck although I am admittedly not a subject expert in the wm300 world. This package will be sold with a state of Ct bill of sale for both trucks. There is no titles for older vehicles in this state. In addition, I can help with the loading of parts but will not ship. I am asking 10K for everything or best offer. I can be reached at 203 437-5151 or wperrotti@aol.com. thanks, Bill

Sent from my iPad

Comment

Working...
X