Backroad, truck hunting pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey bruce in b.c.

hello bruce please keep me informed on your window frame project i interested, sounds like a great idea as far as a second income i will take one too, this hobby is expensive hahaha steve

Comment

Steve:

Keep on him. Maybe if ehough of us ride him, he'll post some pictures. HA!

Later
      Ugg

Comment

how do you post pictures ? try daughter?

garage mess #1
        Attached Files

Comment

Nice Wheels No Mess There

Nice Car I See No Mess There . If I Can Post ,here Is A Pic Of My New Truck Steve From Maine

Comment

Cant Post A Pic .why

Well Here Goes Again

Comment

Great looking Townie, Steve!! Is it a '66 by any chance? Lots of very rare original parts on yours. Hope your resto goes well, they're worth it!

JimmieD

Comment

Mess, Mess? I Doen Se No Stinkin Mess.

Guys:

If I remember when I go back down to the dungeon, I post some garage mess pictures. HA! I FINALLY got the wife's computer online, but STILL can't figure out how to make all our computers talk to each other again. 8>(

Later
                Ugg

Comment

Hey Guys

Hey Jimmy She Is A 62 Townie And I Hope It All Goes Well And I Think She Will,thanksi Will Be Starting Soon To Work On Her

Hey Ugg Yeah I Want To See Some Pics Of Garage Mess, You Have Not Seen A Mess Until You Seen Mine Hahaha Steve From Very Snowy And Cold Maine

Comment

Steve:

That's probably what Jimmie's rig will look like when he heads off on his "Adventure". Naw, nobody can even come close to mine. 7 years ago, I made the mistake of lettin the Mrs put a "FEW" things in my garage, for just "A LITTLE WHILE". The stuff got cancer and spread thru out the WHOLE garage! HA! That's why the Beast sits outside. 8>(

Later
                    Ugg

Comment

thats to bad ugg haha

thats the good thing about living in the woods,it seems like nothing ever leaves here.the problem is iam a pack rat and my wife is worse.if the garage gets filled,just build another building steve from cold and snowy maine

Comment

So Ya Think.....

Steve:

I thought I was a pack rat until I married my wife. As I've mentioned in the past, she comes from a long line of pack rays. HA! We only have 1.25 acres here in Uggville, and also a lovely neighbor. She's related to Gladys Cravitz from Bewitched I think. We have 4 outbuildings here, They have all become storage sheds. 8>(
                        Attached Files

Comment

Time to back up the dump truck and start tossing Ugg

My wife still has her grade 2 scribblers and work books . A couple of years back i started tossing stuff out .
                          Mint dodge front wheel drive stuff -toss
                          Weird electrical stuff - toss
                          hammers with no handles - toss (handles cost more than hammer )
                          crappy wood - toss
                          drywall pieces - toss
                          Boxes of rusty bolts -toss ( it is quicker to drive to the hardwear store than look through the box.
                          tools that do not work and have been sitting for more than 5 years - toss
                          1926 chrysler stuff - keep
                          1956 ford bigwindow stuff - keep

1929 packard stuff - keep

six assorted transfer case - keep.

My shop is messy enough that I can not work in it , but I could get it to working stage in a long day.

Bruce

Oh yah , I bought a top of the line Millar Elite auto darkening helmut today .

Since I have to do some welding I said to **** with my old fixed unit .

Comment

Hey Ugg

I Am Having Coffee With Your Neighbor Next Door And As Soon As We Are Done We Are Coming Over To Help You Clean Out Your Garage Hahaha Steve From Maine

Comment

Hey, Steve, is that by any chance a vintage Spartan behind your Townie? Looks like it's in great shape, at least on the outside. I'm in the process of fixing up a '75 Travel Eze but it's teetering on the edge of beyond hope. Going to use it for live aboard until I find a true classic to restore to match the Town Wagon!

Comment

Ha, Ha, Ha!

Originally posted by splummer View Post
                                I Am Having Coffee With Your Neighbor Next Door And As Soon As We Are Done We Are Coming Over To Help You Clean Out Your Garage Hahaha Steve From Maine
                                Hi Steve:

Did she serve ya with the rest of the borders she's got in there, or did she offer ya a discount for her daughters (as seen on the Springer Show)? How's the knee? Boy, even though I only twisted mine, it's STILL sore & stiff.

Later
                                Ugg

Comment

Working...
                                X