It's Mama's fault!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's Mama's fault!

I was hauled around in a 1963 Town Wagon that she bought new (I found and restored) and then a 1970 D 100 with a canopy. Both Turf green color.
    There was no hope after that!
    My Dad drived furds, didnt take! Ray in OR

That is pretty fun.... your mother bought a new Town Wagon.

You mean, later in life, you found that very truck and restored it? That would be interesting to hear more about.....
    Power Wagon Advertiser monthly magazine, editor & publisher.

Why is it that the inside of old truck cabs smell so good?

Comment

Hello, My mother sold the tw in the early 70's ,oil imbargo.
      I allway's liked them and drove a 65 orange tw when i was about 19. my mid life crises is in full swing now so I needed another one.
      While driving around town and looking in peoples back yards I spotted a green roof of a tw over a fence. I stoped and knocked on the door and asked about the truck. He was going to fix it up some day but allready had taken the drive train out for another truck. It was in sad shape. rusted doors,spray can inside with a cedar interior. Looked like they were using it for a dog house. It did have the green color like our old one. Once i drug it home i did a title search and it was mama's truck! My brother and i always thought it would be cool as a PW. Since the runnig gear was gone I bought a 73 w200 and swapped it all. It now is back on the road. Ray

Comment

Working...
      X