doomed from the beginning...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• doomed from the beginning...

i got started with dodges late 99 when i purchased my 66 D100 long bed. but i was doomed from the beginning. as far back as i can remember, i didnt want what everyone else was driving. that was too easy and boreing. thus the reason i purchased my first dodge truck. i looked a ton of chitty and furds, even an international, but when i saw those pie plates, i had to have it. i love a challenge, and i know dodge makes a heck of a truck, the body was real clean, it ran, but not good, and it was a truck i hadnt seen any one in town driving. plus i liked the "love it or hate it" body style. been on the sweptline forums for a few years now, but since im considering the D to W conversion, i figured it was time to hang out and learn a few things. maybe even help out here and there. attached a pic of my ride, shes a 69 D200 (for now) with a 360, np435 4spd, dana 60 with 4.10's, and not a spot of rust on her, and very few dings!!!!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by wideblock66; 12-09-2004, 09:33 PM.

Hey Trey, welcome!

I could only get half your picture to load, like from the hood up. Of course that may not be the first time you've been accused of being half-loaded.

Then again, if you're going to swap the bottom end for 4 X 4 gear it will look different anyways?

This is a good place to hang out too, in addition to Norm's, and with some more really great guys and a HUGE accumulated knowledge.

Have you decided yet which drivetrain you want to shoot for as year/model for the swap?
    JimmieD

Comment

Jimmie is right, this IS a great place to hang out. If the guys here cant answer your question, than you're hopelesss! :) Hey I couldn't all of your picture to load either.

Comment

see if this works this time, it loaded all the way the first time, now its only going half way.
        Attached Files

Comment

man, that came out blurry. lets try this one.
          Attached Files

Comment

Hey Trey!

Post the one with the new trailer behind it. Man, that's too cool! I really like that setup. Too hard to do with my Town Wagon ha haha....
            JimmieD

Comment

the problem was the pic was too big, these 2 are the only ones i have that fall under the limit.

Comment

Working...
              X