Door glass

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Door glass

Does anyone know the measurements of the door glass? and maybe a source for the rubber that goes around the glass as it sits in the frame?

rubber

I bought new glass and factory style rubber for my door windows, fought with that !@#$%^& rubber for hours, wound up taking the whole mess over to a glass shop, he glued it in with urethane windshield adhesive, available at most autobody supply houses, it's been in for 4 or 5 years and has held up well.

Comment

Mid West Military

John Bizal at; www.midwestmil.com has the rubber, it is tricky, but if I can do it, anybody can. John can also tell you the measurements.

Comment

yes can you believe i bought 2 M-37 trucks to make up 1 good one and only 1 door glass was intact and none of the winshield glass was. as a note i was having a heck of a time getting 1 of the regulators to drop out of the door till i shone a light up through the access panel and saw the largest hornets nest filling the entire cavity - scared the heck out of me - fortunatly it was all a dead hive. i will contact Midwest - thanks

Comment

Working...
        X