No announcement yet.

No new threads on the 2015 Iowa rally?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had a good weekend. I fired up my Town Wagon for its first time and it runs real nice. A very good feeling. All I have left now is to fab up front and rear bumpers, get an alignment done, and get tail pipes put on. It's looking pretty good as of now. Really hoping to be able to bring it. On a side note, I will also be celebrating 5 years of sobriety on June 14.

Comment

Andy it's always great when they fire up for the first time. I had that myself today with the 58 Sweptside and the 315 Hemi. Looking forward to seeing your Townie at the rally and doing the trail ride as well as the teeter board. You ARE doing the teeter board. Congrats on your 5 years keep it up. See you this weekend going to be muddy we've had a lot of rain.

Comment

I am getting excited. My bumpers are done, exhaust is done, alignment done, I have already put over 400 miles on it and it seems to be running good. This weekend I am taking it to "Mopars in the park", an all Mopar car show. It is a little over an hour drive from my home so it will be a good test drive for it. See you all soon.

Comment

Andy, I look forward to seeing you at the rally.
          Matthew
          1967 W200.aka.Hank
          1946 WDX.aka.Shorty
          2012 Ram 2500 PowerWagon.aka Ollie

Life is easier in a lower gear.

Comment

Working...
          X