Can anyone identify this Power wagon?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can anyone identify this Power wagon?

So, I bought this truck today. It was a good deal. Someone had messed with it a good bit in the past and it appears to be a conglomeration of parts.

Serial number when run through the online decoder says that the frame is a 3/4 ton WC '42-'45. And thats the best it gives me. From what I can tell, it looks like a WC frame and front clip, but the fenders are home built as well as the front winch bumper. The transmission has dual PTO outputs, one to the front and one to the rear, and the transfer case looks like a single speed. The cab has the same exact dash as my WC53 though... Any clues on this? I bought it for parts for the front of my WC53, radiator cover and grill, radiator support and inner fenders... Thoughts fellows?

1942 WC53 Carryall in progress.

If you can send me a PM or e mail me the number's on the truck I can help you figure out what it is . I will be going to a Big Military show in a few week's up in Northern Ca. Lodi Ca KOA camp ground off of hwy 12 it's a week long event I'm sure we can get more info for you there.
    simplysmn@aol.com

Val

Comment

Working...
    X