Rear fender poll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ccsammy View Post
    i've got the beds all lined out. use to have one of each.
    I am uncertain as to your meaning here. Dumb question of the day, perhaps, but....

What do you mean by all lined out?

What do you mean by use to have one of each?
    Power Wagon Advertiser monthly magazine, editor & publisher.

Why is it that the inside of old truck cabs smell so good?

Comment

Originally posted by Gordon Maney View Post
      I am uncertain as to your meaning here. Dumb question of the day, perhaps, but....

What do you mean by all lined out?

What do you mean by use to have one of each?
      I've had several trucks all flat fenders but one. so i know 1st,2nd,3rd series beds, If i did'nt have them lined out, I probably should not be the one stamping new 2nd and 3rd series bedsides,stake pockets,fenders and such.

lined out..just a lame term for figured out, probably a kentucky thing?

having one of each meant: owning 1 of each 1st,2nd,3rd

Comment

I've had several trucks all flat fenders but one. so i know 1st,2nd,3rd series beds, If i didn't have them lined out, I probably should not be the one stamping new 2nd and 3rd series bedsides,stake pockets,fenders and such.

lined out..just a lame term for figured out, probably a Kentucky thing?

having one of each meant: owning 1 of each 1st,2nd,3rd
        Thank you. :-)

It is a really great thing you are doing.

Comment

Originally posted by Gordon Maney View Post
          Thank you. :-)

It is a really great thing you are doing.
          no problem,,

your doing a great service right here for all of us crazy power wagon guys..

some crazy guy needed to get these things stamped....

Comment

so far

as to the e-mail's, everybody wants 3rd series, not one e-mail about first? I'll make them anyway but not much interest other than you guys here.

Comment

as to the e-mail's, everybody wants 3rd series, not one e-mail about first? I'll make them anyway but not much interest other than you guys here.
              This poll will continued to run, so you can check back periodically to see the results.

Comment

Aussie Bed and Fenders

My Power Wagon doesn't fit into any of the boxes above. I have a Power Wagon in Australia, I think it was assembled here in OZ. The Bed and rear Fenders are slightly different to all the American truck photos I have seen so I think it was built here in Australia from panels shipped from America.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Aussie Dodge View Post
                  My Power Wagon doesn't fit into any of the boxes above. I have a Power Wagon in Australia, I think it was assembled here in OZ. The Bed and rear Fenders are slightly different to all the American truck photos I have seen so I think it was built here in Australia from panels shipped from America.

Thanks
                  That is interesting. You would think that if the panels came from America, they would have been existing production panels in use on other trucks.

Do you have a photo you would share, showing how it is different?

Comment

Aussie Bed and Fenders

I am in Germany at the moment, I almost finished riding a motorcycle from Vladivostok in far eastern Russia through Mongolia, Kazakhstan, Ukraine, Poland, Slovakia, Austria, Germany, France to England, 11,200 miles so far. Please Email me at burrows75@hotmail.com and I will send you any photos you would like, I will be home in Australia in two weeks. The spare tire is on the left side of the body. The truck is a 1957, stamped on rims and electrical components but all the electrics are Lucas, made in England, and the gauges are totlly different, part of the Australian build I guess. I am happy to share photos and any information with all about this right hand drive Power Wagon, just email me.

Thanks Adam

Comment

Originally posted by Aussie Dodge View Post
                      I am in Germany at the moment, I almost finished riding a motorcycle from Vladivostok in far eastern Russia through Mongolia, Kazakhstan, Ukraine, Poland, Slovakia, Austria, Germany, France to England, 11,200 miles so far. Please Email me at burrows75@hotmail.com and I will send you any photos you would like, I will be home in Australia in two weeks. The spare tire is on the left side of the body. The truck is a 1957, stamped on rims and electrical components but all the electrics are Lucas, made in England, and the gauges are totlly different, part of the Australian build I guess. I am happy to share photos and any information with all about this right hand drive Power Wagon, just email me.

Thanks Adam
                      Wow, quite a trip!

I will send you an email.

Comment

Aussie Dodge have you done a blog about your trip I followed a similar trip on American TV last year. I'd like to hear about yours

Comment

Travel Blog

To all who might be interested,

I have a blog, www.everydayhero.com.au/chasing_the_sun or if you email me and I can send you the group emails I have sent.

Thanks Adam

Comment

I clicked on the link it says it is expired

Comment

Home

Yes the fund raising page has expired, you can email me on burrows75@hotmail.com
                              What were you after? I just received the bike back from the shipping agent and have been meaning to take some detailed photos of the PW bed and fenders to show the difference between mine and the U.S. ones.

Comment

I have many PW'S & bed sides

Gordon does Your poll allow for more than one vote per forum user?
                                Last edited by PWFFnut; 07-27-2011, 01:02 AM. Reason: post was unclear

Comment

Working...
                                X