Not sure what I have or it's value

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not sure what I have or it's value

I'm new to this group and have just signed up today. I have a closed cab Dodge Power Wagon that has been in our family for years. I have always been told that it's a 41 Dodge but after reading various posts tonight in here I now see that there are alot more variants of this truck and alot more differences in them than I ever knew. So if y'all don't mind sharing your expertise with me I would appreciate it if you could help me identify exactly what I have and also give me some idea of its value. Please email me and I will be happy to send you some pictures I took of my tr ruck. My email is palmtreedie@gmail.com.. Recently I was offered $5000 for it by an out of state collector but i don't know of that's good or bad. Thanks in advance, Tom Ellis

Welcome Tom, Your dashboard I.D. plate should tell you what model you have, such as WC52 or WC6 or something akin to that. I have a tough time sorting 1/2, 3/4 & 1-1/2ton military trucks without some sort of reference material.
    There's a good bunch of guys here and I'm sure you'll get the help you need.

Comment

Bob,
      Thanks for replying to me. I will get over there today and look around for that and let you know what I find. Thanks again,Tom

Comment

Tom, if you can post pictures of the truck, taken from the corners of the vehicle, I bet we can get you an ID pretty quickly. Value is much more subjective, but we can probably give you a rough guess as to it's value. I'll send you an email and post pictures for you in case you can't.
        Greg Coffin
        Unrepentant Dodge Enthusiast

1951 Dodge M37 - Bone Stock
        1958 Dodge M37 - Ex-Forest Service Brush Truck
        1962 M37-B1 - Work in Progress
        1962 Dodge WM300 Power Wagon - Factory 251, 4.89s
        1944/1957 Dodge WM500T 6x6 Power Wagon - LA318-3, NP435, 5.83s, Power Steering, Undercab Power Brakes
        1974 Dodge W200 - 360/727, Factory Sno-Fighter Package

Comment

Greg,
          Thanks for that! I will take you up on that offer too as I can't post pictures on here. Definitely send me your email and I will get them to you. Thanks again, Tom

Comment

Tom, your email doesn't show up on your account. Send me an email with pictures and I'll post them. greg at highlandbuilt dot com
            Greg Coffin
            Unrepentant Dodge Enthusiast

1951 Dodge M37 - Bone Stock
            1958 Dodge M37 - Ex-Forest Service Brush Truck
            1962 M37-B1 - Work in Progress
            1962 Dodge WM300 Power Wagon - Factory 251, 4.89s
            1944/1957 Dodge WM500T 6x6 Power Wagon - LA318-3, NP435, 5.83s, Power Steering, Undercab Power Brakes
            1974 Dodge W200 - 360/727, Factory Sno-Fighter Package

Comment

Working...
            X