Combat Rims

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nick View Post
    This is the one I mentioned before.. Who are these guys? Love the rims and tires!!! (Guess it wasnt tan like I mentioned before)

http://i1157.photobucket.com/albums/...uturetires.jpg
    Yep, that's my M37 with MRW (Marsh Racking Wheels). The rings are the stock MRW Safety Orange, I liked it so much I left them that color.

My M37 Web Site

Will
    I drive a DODGE, not a ram!

Thanks,
    Will
    WAWII.com

1946 WDX Power Wagon - "Missouri Mule"
    1953 M37 - "Frankenstein"
    1993 Jeep YJ - "Will Power"
    1984 Dodge Ramcharger - "2014 Ramcharger"
    2006 3500 DRW 4WD Mega Cab - "Power Wagon Hauler"

Comment

Will, I REALLY like that look. The tires are way cool, what are they? That picture is what made me want combat rims, I know those arent exactly the same, but..

I thought of doing the rings that color, but it probably wouldnt look good on a stock truck, thats why I wanted to use these on my next truck, with the diesel and all that.

So now Im trying to decide how to do them on this truck so they look good. Thought of doing the wheel green like the truck and the ring silver, or wheel black and ring silver. Just cant picture it, thats why i was asking for pics of them to be posted

Thanks Will, for the incentive! lol

Nick

Comment

[QUOTE=Kevin Mienke;99924]And here are Marsh Beadlocks on my truck.

Marsh Beadlocks

Hey Kevin, your pictures dont show for me...

Comment

Maybe I didn't post them quite right. It's been awhile since I posted photos. Let's try again
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
            Will, I REALLY like that look. The tires are way cool, what are they?
            Tires: Super Swampers - IROK 39.5x13.50-17LT tires

Thanks,
            Will
            WAWII.com

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mienke View Post
              Maybe I didn't post them quite right. It's been awhile since I posted photos. Let's try again
              DAAAAAMMMMNNN thats NICE!!!!!

Your tires look like Dick Cepeks??
              Same color as my truck, so maybe the black rim and green ring is gonna happen. That looks sweet

Comment

Kevin and Will,

Those are true beadlocks? Kevin your spare, is it mounted with the outside in and the inside bead lock is showing?

Comment

Originally posted by primal4x4 View Post
                  '46 PW, combats w/XZL's - paint; desert tan camo ring, light tan wheel

http://PRIMAL4x4.com
                  Ed, do you have the actual inserts in your rims? Anyone know, can the combat rims be used and work without the inserts?

Comment

Nick, Yes they are Real Beadlocks.

Thanks,
                    Will
                    WAWII.com

Comment

Kevin, do you know the specifics on your wheels and tires? If you do not mind I'd love to do that same setup on my '59 WM-300? I wondered if I contacted Marsh, if I could request the"Meineke" specials? Will, would your backspace and width be the same as Kevin's? I guess that would depend on the tires? Thanks Doug

Comment

Originally posted by dougdodgeman View Post
                        Kevin, do you know the specifics on your wheels and tires? If you do not mind I'd love to do that same setup on my '59 WM-300? I wondered if I contacted Marsh, if I could request the"Meineke" specials? Will, would your backspace and width be the same as Kevin's? I guess that would depend on the tires? Thanks Doug
                        I mounted 35 x 13.5/16 Mickey Thompson Baja Claws which I got from Summit Racing.

When I ordered my wheels from Marsh, they already had Will's info on file. The only change I made was that I wanted 16x10 as opposed to Will's 17's.

That was probably 7 or 8 years ago. I don't know if they keep their files that long or not. If not, here is the information you will need:
                        Bolt Pattern: 5 on 6-7/8"
                        Bolt/Stud Hole Size: 1-1/4"
                        Bolt/Stud Hole chamfered both sides
                        Hub Center Hole: 4-7/8" min. 4-15/16" max.
                        Back Spacing: 7-3/4" True

Comment

Kevin, thanks for the specs! Now I just need to decide on rim size! Having similar debate on my W-600 project. Thanks again! Doug

Comment

Originally posted by W_A_Watson_II View Post
                            Tires: Super Swampers - IROK 39.5x13.50-17LT tires
                            Never mind, found it. Was looking at the wrong tire.

=================

After a quick scan of the link you provided, I don't see the size you list? Maybe they don't make the 39.5 size anymore? I only see the 37x13.50-17lt.

Of course, I may just be overlooking it? :)

Comment

Rims

Nick,
                              I have some combat rims you or anyone else can have for free if you're willing to pay shipping from Alaska

Comment

Originally posted by kodiak2 View Post
                                Nick,
                                I have some combat rims you or anyone else can have for free if you're willing to pay shipping from Alaska
                                Would it be too much trouble to find out what shipping three of them to Ca would be?? I would be willing to give ya something to make it worth your while to find out and pack em if needed, if shipping isnt a small fortune. As I said, Im looking for three of em for my M101 trailer.

Thanks
                                Nick

Comment

Working...
                                X