First was a M37.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First was a M37.

I bought a 1953 M37 on eBay about 8 years ago and made it into a great ol farm truck. Five years ago I sold the farm and one of the stipulations was the truck had to go with it.

Retired almost two years ago and just getting around to having the time to put into another truck. Bought a 1979 Warlock off of local Craigslist and have already put about 3k in it getting it road worthy and dependable. Official story, to the wife, is I need it for using out on the farm, but you all know better... Will post pics of it later this week.

Glad to be a member of the forum and look forward to growing with you.

Cheers and best regards from North Georgia.

1979 a good year since we rocking a 1979 power wagon with a 360 and auto, glad to have you aboard

Comment

Pics of the M37 I used to have...

Comment

that is a really nice looking truck here are a couple of pics of our $500 power wagon

Comment

Tire Wheel Combo

Hey Tangomike3,
          Tell us about your tire/wheel combo? BTW, your old rig was a beaut!

Comment

I don't remember the brand of the tires or wheels, but they were 44s and the rims were black spoke with the fake bead locks. I remember that there were two color options and the other option had pink in it???

I bought the vehicle on eBay from a guy that built race cars outside of Pittsburgh. He apparently had a fairly stock M37 and an old F350 Ford pickup, was a little bit bored one week and well.... a few cases of beer later.

The awesome thing about it was that you could drive it 65-70 mph down the road smooth as glass.

It had power steering, Ford engine, transmission, front and rear lockers, 4 wheel disc brakes and coil spring suspension all the way around.

Being the Georgia redneck that I am, I removed the old hard bench seat and put in a set of bucket seats and rear seat out of a Jeep TJ.

Comment

Working...
            X