Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Machine Shop in Dallas Fort Worth Area

Hi folks,

Is there a machine shop in the Dallas-Forth Worth area that you guys can recommend for a full complement of good quality machining work to be performed on my flathead six? I plan to assemble the engine, so I only need them for the machine work, not the assembly.

Hopefully there is someone who does excellent work without charging too terribly much, although I would rather pay more to be guaranteed that the work is good.

Again, this is for my flathead, so of course, preferably someone who has done some of those types of engines.

Thanks,

Matt

Machine shop services

Noticed there have been no responses to your question.

Neither am I any help on services available in the Dallas-Fort Worth area, however we can do anything you need as far as services for your flat head 6. We are located in central NC. Ship it to us, we will disassemble, clean, do the necessary service work, and return to you ready for assembly.

We also offer assembly service, will run it in on our test stand, and return to you ready to install with warranty.

Let us know if we can help.

Comment

Thanks, Charles. That's food for thought. I have a couple of leads on local places, but I'll definitely keep you guys in mind.

Comment

Working...
      X