50 Power wagon manuals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 50 Power wagon manuals

Hello Folks I hope you all had a very nice Christmas! Guys I own a very nice 50 Power Wagon and last Fall I got the body and all the attached hdwe stripped off the frame and this week I got a very good start on the frame and all that is attached to it. I have the diffs/axle and leaf spring assemblies left to remove. Two questions for you with a whole lot more experience with these trucks than I, are, does anybody know if there is an assembly manual on the drive train on this truck, primarily the trans with all the levers etc. and also a rebuild manual primarily for the transfer case and transmission oh and the PTO? I need to in the very least strip these down to insure condition and put all new seals in them. Any documentation ideas would sure be appreciated. I do have all the books that Vintage Power Wagon has for sale already.
    Thanks very much for any ideas guys!
    Karl Kostman

No 7 on VPW list of manuals is the one I use most it has a lot of info in it. Click the link and scroll down to see it

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bxz...RkNUNDZ1E/view

Comment

The early Power Wagon Manual has some decent exploded views, the Linkage on the side of the transmission always makes me scratch my head as it is going back together. As far as additional manuals and or books, some of the M series books have better images of the differentials , which come apart and go back together the same as the PW. Let me scratch my head on a few of these items and see if i can't find you better images.
      1967 W200.aka.Hank
      1946 WDX.aka.Shorty
      2012 Ram 2500 PowerWagon.aka Ollie

Life is easier in a lower gear.

Comment

PW Manuals

Thank you guys very much for your input I will get any books that I do not already have and TAKE LOTS OF PICTURES!!!!

Thanks Again!
        Karl

Comment

I highly recommend getting the M37 manuals. I use mine all the time when working on the drivetrain of my 6x6 and Power Wagon. They have 5 times the info that the regular Dodge manuals have.
          Greg Coffin
          Unrepentant Dodge Enthusiast

1951 Dodge M37 - Bone Stock
          1958 Dodge M37 - Ex-Forest Service Brush Truck
          1962 M37-B1 - Work in Progress
          1962 Dodge WM300 Power Wagon - Factory 251, 4.89s
          1944/1957 Dodge WM500T 6x6 Power Wagon - LA318-3, NP435, 5.83s, Power Steering, Undercab Power Brakes
          1974 Dodge W200 - 360/727, Factory Sno-Fighter Package

Comment

Working...
          X