Power Wagon Hood emblems For Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Power Wagon Hood emblems For Sale

Power Wagon emblems for the 1946-1968 WDX-WM300 Dodge or Fargo 1 ton trucks and 1957/58 Power Giant 3/4 ton trucks.. All mounting studs are there and so are the self tapping nuts. Minor(and I mean minor) pitting and chrome is still nice and shiny(one of the 'WAGON' s has some browning discoloration but with a little buffing no one would notice once mounted on the truck.. No spider webbing or cracking.
    I tried to upload pictures but got some kind of security error. I am asking $425 plus $25 shipping to USA or Canada. If you are interested please send me a message with your email address and I'll send you 8 photos that I took of them in natural light.

Doug
    Torrance, CA

Power Wagon Hood emblems For Sale

Forgot to mention. $425 obo

Comment

Originally posted by solesurvivor View Post
      Forgot to mention. $425 obo
      Hi Power Wagon Advertiser Members. Shoot me an offer. All I can do is counter. Don't be bashfull. And we don't have to go through ebay if you don't want to.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Power-Wagon-...dZboH5&vxp=mtr

And Pismo....parts truck for your 58; rear leafs and wheels alone:

https://inlandempire.craigslist.org/...221597758.html

Comment

Nice find, that would have a been perfect for my wheel search but I got wheels now. If I only had the room to store I would buy it, I need parts for my wife's `59 also.

Thanks Doug

Comment

Power Wagon Hood emblems For Sale -price drop

Originally posted by solesurvivor View Post
          Power Wagon emblems for the 1946-1968 WDX-WM300 Dodge or Fargo 1 ton trucks and 1957/58 Power Giant 3/4 ton trucks.. All mounting studs are there and so are the self tapping nuts. Minor(and I mean minor) pitting and chrome is still nice and shiny(one of the 'WAGON' s has some browning discoloration but with a little buffing no one would notice once mounted on the truck.. No spider webbing or cracking.
          I tried to upload pictures but got some kind of security error. I am asking $425 plus $25 shipping to USA or Canada. If you are interested please send me a message with your email address and I'll send you 8 photos that I took of them in natural light.

Doug
          Torrance, CA
          These are languishing in my garage. $350 for PWA members. Plus plus $25 insured USPS shipping to USA or Canada.

Comment

Working...
          X